Starbucks / fraud and scam
Starbucks needs to computerize their ordering system, because it seems as though their baristas can never get an order correct. One would think with the pamphlets Starbucks provides on how to specialize your drinks and key words to use when ordering i.e. non-fat, skim, and iced, that they would also parlay that to their baristas... but sadly they do not. As 7 out of 10 times that I have ordered drinks from Starbucks they have gotten my order wrong. It seems as though we are suffering from a skim milk deficit... as I never seem to get skim milk in my coffee though I request it and even go as far as to double check that they did indeed use skim milk and I almost always receive a yes...but once I take a sip I find otherwise…
Starbucks needs to train their baristas better and to be able to distinguish the difference between whole milk and skim milk. I once had a barista argue with me that I ordered a Caramel Mocchiato with whole milk and not skim, but when I showed her my cup that had a clearly marked "N" on the cup... she said it stood for whole milk. Finally, she asked the cashier who took my order and the cashier corrected her and told her that "N" stands for non-fat. She re-made my drink, but was quite obvious that she didn't want to do it.
I feel that the prices we pay for Starbucks the least they could do is get our orders correct.
More Starbucks Complaints & Reviews
- Starbucks - rude employees with no people skills 
- Starbucks Inc. (Nasdaq:sbux) - obstruction of justice 
- Starbucks - awful service 
- Starbucks - firing an employee! 
- Starbucks - overcharging 
- Starbucks - Free reusable cup Friday Nov 2nd 2018 
- Starbucks - dropping money on floor 
- Starbucks - rude person and coffee drink not made right
- Starbucks Sangam Courtyard Delhi - coffee frappuccino
- Starbucks - three specific purchases for 175 points