Starbucks At Georgetown, Washington, Dc / this guy wiped out his smile in no second and threw the 2 dollars to me...

This is an unfortunate story about what happened this afternoon.

My wife and I went to a Starbucks at Georgetown, Washington, DC to get an iced coffee. I gave a cashier a $5 bill and a $1 additionally because my wife wanted to have some quarters for a parking meter. I didn't realize at first, but the cashier gave me the change but it was $2 short. She might have got confused because I gave her one more dollar for some more quarters. Anyway, we went back there and asked this middle aged guy working at the counter to give us back the two dollars. This guy wiped out his smile in no second and threw the 2 dollars to me. And then he slam shut the cashier ### about something. We just didn't want to make a scene there, so decided to get out pronto without confronting him.

Just wanted to share our unfortunate event with any of you.

Thanks.
taz

Ta

Comments

• Jk
    Starbucks - Poor customer service @ Bugis Junction SG
    Singapore
    Singapore

arrogant and rude

• Iv
    Starbucks - Service
    Tampa
    Florida

I stop to get 2 vanilla bean frp before my boarding time at the Tampa Airport and it took so long that I had to go and leave my drinks behind. Just one person making drinks for a buch of people not good.

• Br
    Starbucks - Can't add a receipt to my account
    Mary Esther
    Florida

I forgot to use my phone to order the drinks. I kept the receipt. I would like to be able to add these drinks to my account so I can get the stars. Why isn't this possible?
    I like that I can add a receipt after purchase for other companies. Starbucks should make this an option.

• Ho
    Starbucks - Racial Slurs
    Kansas City
    Missouri

The Starbucks located at City Center Square at 1100 Main in Kansas City Missouri, refuses to serve blacks. I was ignored when I entered the store and told they don't serve coons. I will never enter a Starbucks store again. This is s White's Only establishment.

• Ay
    Starbucks - about Serviceman
    sheikh Zayed City
    Egypt

ı like to be starbucks and ı saw a lot of branches all world. But the man behavied rude. I didnt understant why. my books on the table he said you have to take your books
    ı said ı ll be back but his behavior very bad.

• Aj
    Starbucks - Denise at Issaquah HIghlands
    Issaquah
    Washington
    starbucks.com

A barista at Issaquah Highlands Starbucks (19354) named Denise was incredible rude and demeaning to a fellow worker then turned to her customers and pretended to be nice. WOW. Her true colors really showed through while talking to her fellow co-worker. What a two faced snake! It totally ruined by coffee experience!

• Ji
    Starbucks - service --er the lack thereof --Camarillo, CA
    Camarillo
    California

I remain a Starbucks shareholder, but no longer a customer of this store. 5 people behind the counter so busy chatting with one another that I waited some 7 minutes (the only customer waiting) and then couldn't even get their attention to find out what the hold up was. I walked out w/o my tall cappuccino.

• Ao
    Starbucks - Coffee

The coffee they served tasted like [censored]

Starbucks Coffee - Tall hot coffee
    New York
    New York
    Starbucks.com

The store on 3rd Avenue near East 43rd street, Manhattan, New York.
    The barista said absolutely no word, no hello, nothing, and no smile.
    The coffee I got was luke-warm.
    I am sorry but I will never go back there again.

• Ed
    Starbucks - Attitude and cliente
    Sandwich
    Illinois

If you are a working person or contractor you can count on being ostracized by not just the employees but also by the entitled customers you see in any Starbucks. And your food is horrible too.

• Tu
    Starbucks - Discussing cave on false racist accusation

We won't be buying from Starbucks from now on until the manager is reinstated.
    The race card is being used against even strongly liberal companies like yours and every time they win it perpetuates this stupidity.
    This is mob rules.

• Mo
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Starbucks - Tables not cleared
    Madrid - Barajas Terminal 1
    Spain

Tables at Starbucks on Terminal 1 were not cleared, when I asked who was in charge of clearing the tables
    This was the response

Once my colleague's finishes tidying up the display mugs she will clear them 😳

• Br
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Starbucks - Hospitality
    Seattle
    Washington
    CUSTOMERSERVICE@hmshost.com

AMAZING!!! Thank you soooo much!!! #foundaway. Great coffee!! Great service and GREAT PEOPLE!!

• Bt
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Starbucks - A person spitting in drinks and in violation of health codes and totally racist behaviour.
    Atlanta
    Georgia
    starbucks.com

Check the photograph i have supplied for the self confession of a racist Starbucks drink spiker.
    Also confesses to putting dogshit into a white four year olds food.