Starbucks At Georgetown, Washington, Dc / this guy wiped out his smile in no second and threw the 2 dollars to me...
This is an unfortunate story about what happened this afternoon.
My wife and I went to a Starbucks at Georgetown, Washington, DC to get an iced coffee. I gave a cashier a $5 bill and a $1 additionally because my wife wanted to have some quarters for a parking meter. I didn't realize at first, but the cashier gave me the change but it was $2 short. She might have got confused because I gave her one more dollar for some more quarters. Anyway, we went back there and asked this middle aged guy working at the counter to give us back the two dollars. This guy wiped out his smile in no second and threw the 2 dollars to me. And then he slam shut the cashier ### about something. We just didn't want to make a scene there, so decided to get out pronto without confronting him.
Just wanted to share our unfortunate event with any of you.
More Starbucks At Georgetown, Washington, Dc Complaints & Reviews
- Starbucks - rude employees with no people skills 
- Starbucks Inc. (Nasdaq:sbux) - obstruction of justice 
- Starbucks - awful service 
- Starbucks - firing an employee! 
- Starbucks - fraud and scam 
- Starbucks - Free reusable cup Friday Nov 2nd 2018 
- Starbucks - dropping money on floor 
- Starbucks - rude person and coffee drink not made right
- Starbucks Sangam Courtyard Delhi - coffee frappuccino
- Starbucks - three specific purchases for 175 points