Starbizz Entertainment / RIP OFF

Starbizz Entertainment
Whatever you do DO NOT be sucked in by Bruce from Starbizz Entertainment. It is just a sad scam to con people out of hundreds of dollars. I myself was sucked in. My mother had taken my son to one of there "auditions" and ofcourse the next day they called saying he was picked to be in a clothing catalog for a company called Unbroken Circles. I was told to come down the next day and we would go over all details. Got there with my son and mother and that is when I was told in order to for him to be put in the catalog I would need to do the photo shoot which was $600+ dollars but that I would get that back plus some once he started getting other shoots. I was assured that my son would definitly be getting more work and that they had already been intouch with other companies that were wanting to use him. Ultimatley I fell for it, I'm out $600+ dollars and all I ever got was some cheesey brochure (not a magazine as told) and ofcourse the other gigs that were supposedly in the works never were. For weeks after I continuously tried to contact Bruce but only got the run around from his assistant. I finally came to realize it was all for the money and everything that was said was a lie. I hope that any and all that are intrested in putting there children in modeling/entertainment do not get sucked into places such as this. Please do your research and if your child is star material they wouldn't excpect you to pay.