Star Toyota / No refund on extended warranty received!

United States Review updated:
I purchases a New 2006 Toyota Sienna form Star Toyota on Sept 1st, 2007. The dealer offer me 7.10 % for 60 months note. However, if I purchase extended warranty on this vehicle, the rate dropped to 5.84 %. I have been talking to the dealer since (2) weeks to cancel the extended warranty. And refund me the amount. ($1500.00) plus interest. No response from the dealer yet.

I appreciated your co-operation in this matter

Farooq.

Comments

Ga
  10th of Nov, 2007
I turned in a 2006 Toyota 4-Runner and also the extended warranty for monies back to me. I turned in the appropriate documentation to the Heartland Toyota Dealership in Bremerton Wa in August 07, this is November 07 and no resolution. I have called numerous times, they say, "we'll look into it and get back to you". But the "get back to you never happens". Why am I being discarded? I surely wasn't discarded when I went to the dealership to purchase a brand new 4 runner limited.

This is BS for the consumer.

Mr DeLong.
Ji
  9th of Aug, 2008
Yes, purchasing an automobile with cash, is their motivation...but once you purchase the automobile, it's like "who are you"...what do you want"... Understand...

Toyota Motor Corporation Logo Toyota Motor Corporation