Star Toyota / no refund on extended warranty received!
I purchases a New 2006 Toyota Sienna form Star Toyota on Sept 1st, 2007. The dealer offer me 7.10 % for 60 months note. However, if I purchase extended warranty on this vehicle, the rate dropped to 5.84 %. I have been talking to the dealer since (2) weeks to cancel the extended warranty. And refund me the amount. ($1500.00) plus interest. No response from the dealer yet.
I appreciated your co-operation in this matter
More Star Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - title deed on a vehicle I paid in full.
- Toyota Motor Corporation - damaged car battery service and no support provided
- Toyota Motor Corporation - poor customer service
- Toyota Motor Corporation - service department at toyota of orange, california
- Toyota Motor Corporation - a service I get and a problem with the car