Star Toyota / no refund on extended warranty received!

I purchases a New 2006 Toyota Sienna form Star Toyota on Sept 1st, 2007. The dealer offer me 7.10 % for 60 months note. However, if I purchase extended warranty on this vehicle, the rate dropped to 5.84 %. I have been talking to the dealer since (2) weeks to cancel the extended warranty. And refund me the amount. ($1500.00) plus interest. No response from the dealer yet.

I appreciated your co-operation in this matter

Farooq.

Comments

• Ga
      10th of Nov, 2007

I turned in a 2006 Toyota 4-Runner and also the extended warranty for monies back to me. I turned in the appropriate documentation to the Heartland Toyota Dealership in Bremerton Wa in August 07, this is November 07 and no resolution. I have called numerous times, they say, "we'll look into it and get back to you". But the "get back to you never happens". Why am I being discarded? I surely wasn't discarded when I went to the dealership to purchase a brand new 4 runner limited.

This is BS for the consumer.

Mr DeLong.

• Ji
      9th of Aug, 2008

Yes, purchasing an automobile with cash, is their motivation...but once you purchase the automobile, it's like "who are you"...what do you want"... Understand...