Star Hub Internet Singapore / time for us to redress grievances

1 Singapore

How to deal with starhub problems? Can I suggest that people facing problems with star hub services to lodge a complaint via email to Infocom/IDA Singapore ASAP Email :   info@ida.gov.sg  Or  ida_qsm@ida.gov.sg  or ida_whistleblow@ida.gov.sg  IDA website :  http://www.ida.gov.sg/   tel: 6211 2100 They will help you to investigate your issues. Upon investigation from the above gov. Authorities, star hub will take actions to resolve the problems that you face. Please furnish IDA with your account no/ particulars. Be truthful with the issues that you face with the service provider.

I hope the people here will seek help from proper channel for their grievances and etc...
In my personal circumstances/ experiences. It is the only hope to resolve problems with star hub else they will just ignore you, keep transferring you to don't know who or give endless excuses etc... Which is a total waste of our personal resources, not forgetting that we are paying our bills to them. We are consumers, we must bring our grievances to proper channels if we are ignored or not treated right.
We need to bring our issues to IDA/Infocom, the gov authorities. They seems to be our only hope when it comes to star hub.
I hope that my advice helps.

Ho