Staples - UPS Center / ups lost my package and refused to pay up insurance!
I had my Psp with a broken screen shipped through their UPS shipping center. It was shipped to PsprepairService-2529 SW 25th, Oklahoma city, ok, 73108-ph-[protected]. I bought $200 worth of insurance. I called them when I tracked the package and found out it was left at the door. The receiver never received my package as far as I was told after I filled a claim and faxed in the claim and receipt on 6/09/08. The tracking # was 1Z 4R2 67E [protected] 8. They told me that their investigation was complete and that it will take 7-8 weeks until I will receive my check. On 8/8/08 I called to find out where my check was, only to be told that I will not receive a check because my package was found by the receiver and if the receiver never let me know that it was found it wasn't their fault. Psp's left there for over 30 days are considered lost and they can be kept (ahem, stolen). I asked for proof that the receiver found my package but was laughed at. Staples is just trying to rip me off. Both Staples and PspRepairService are the winners here and I am the loser!
More Staples - UPS Center Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - about my order
- Staples - lack of courtesy coupon
- Staples - photocopier center
- Staples - customer service in east rutherford, nj
- Staples - courtesy coupon