Staples - UPS Center / ups lost my package and refused to pay up insurance!

1 Ridgewood, NY, United States Review updated:

I had my Psp with a broken screen shipped through their UPS shipping center. It was shipped to PsprepairService-2529 SW 25th, Oklahoma city, ok, 73108-ph-[protected]. I bought $200 worth of insurance. I called them when I tracked the package and found out it was left at the door. The receiver never received my package as far as I was told after I filled a claim and faxed in the claim and receipt on 6/09/08. The tracking # was 1Z 4R2 67E [protected] 8. They told me that their investigation was complete and that it will take 7-8 weeks until I will receive my check. On 8/8/08 I called to find out where my check was, only to be told that I will not receive a check because my package was found by the receiver and if the receiver never let me know that it was found it wasn't their fault. Psp's left there for over 30 days are considered lost and they can be kept (ahem, stolen). I asked for proof that the receiver found my package but was laughed at. Staples is just trying to rip me off. Both Staples and PspRepairService are the winners here and I am the loser!

Ni

Comments

1st of Feb, 2011

This is to bring in your notice that we have not been receiving our packets on time since January till December we were receiving on time and it has happened since the local delivery agent has been removed .this is the first and only school in Faridabad which is affiliated from Cambridge and we are having different boards here and whenever we called customer care people all the time they are giving excuses that the address is not correct and the pin code is not correct if that is the case in the coming future we would ask the Cambridge Office to take the service of some other courier service. Please be careful regarding the delay in the delivery of the consignments or else we would change the courier service.