Staples Off 290 In Houston, Texas / not receiving award or registering my card
I took some empty ink cargridges into Staples and purchased new one. The sales clerk told me I would receive a $3.00 credit plus 10% off on the new ones for shopping Staples. She then gave me a card with my membership #.
This has been at least 6 weeks ago and I have not heard from Staples. She said I would receive the credit through the mail.
When trying to track it on the web it shows I am not a registered member. When I try calling the telephone # listed on the website and card I am told I can research my rewards online. There is NO HUMAN voice. Then I am disconnected.
This was my first visit to Staples . I have just recently opened a new business and have alot of contacts in the business world. It this is the way Staples does business I want no part of it. I am also sure when word of mouth spreads there will be more than just a few that will not go to Staples.
The card # given is [protected]. My name is Charlotte Gullo. My email is email@example.com.
The credit wasn't but $11.00 but it is the princpal and what your company stands for that is important.
Mrs. Charlotte Gullo
More Staples Off 290 In Houston, Texas Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - gives misleading delivery dates
- Staples on 2nd Avenue New York - unethical behavior at staples
- Staples - i-phone charging cords - 10 ft
- Staples - price on paper shredder
- Staples - rude manager on duty (customer complaint)