Staples Off 290 In Houston, Texas / not receiving award or registering my card

CA Crochet but do you have to be a business??????
I took some empty ink cargridges into Staples and purchased new one. The sales clerk told me I would receive a $3.00 credit plus 10% off on the new ones for shopping Staples. She then gave me a card with my membership #.

This has been at least 6 weeks ago and I have not heard from Staples. She said I would receive the credit through the mail.

When trying to track it on the web it shows I am not a registered member. When I try calling the telephone # listed on the website and card I am told I can research my rewards online. There is NO HUMAN voice. Then I am disconnected.

This was my first visit to Staples . I have just recently opened a new business and have alot of contacts in the business world. It this is the way Staples does business I want no part of it. I am also sure when word of mouth spreads there will be more than just a few that will not go to Staples.

The card # given is [protected]. My name is Charlotte Gullo. My email is charlottegullo@live.com.

The credit wasn't but $11.00 but it is the princpal and what your company stands for that is important.

Mrs. Charlotte Gullo