Staples / manager @ mill plain road, danbury, ct usa, 06811, retail store. employees difficult, obnoxious, antagonize customers.

1 Danbury, CT, United States

Placed an order on line, order went through, received multiple emails regarding my order. Had to make 2 calls inquiring about the emails. When I went to pick up my order employees very difficult, 1 item, a very small box, a box of Swingline Staples was packed in a very large box at the warehouse, having asked where this warehouse was located, was told Hagerstown, Maryland. Questioned why this rather small box was packed in such a large box, interesting. The manager at this location accused me of harrassing his employees and threatened to have me arrested if I go there again. His employees are the worst ever, I was trying to obtain correct information regarding my purchase, ie: all the emails, processes, etc. These employees do not know anything are Xmas help, and this Manager is protecting his employees and not servicing the customers. Too bad he interpreted my questions as harassment, STAPLES just LOST a CUSTOMER, had an account since February, 2018. Read your reviews and you will see why I will NOT do business with STAPLES going forward. Staples employees are probably responsible for all the fraud I am having on my Bank Credit Cards. This WILL be reported to appropriate Bureaus in Washington, DC. I refuse to do business with such an AMATEURISH business, where employees are just busy, busy, nosy busybodies.

Ca