Staples / weekly deals
On april 4th 2009 my husband printed out a weekly deal of a dell lcd monitor. was a in store order only. sale price 99.98. Went down that sunday and was told the sale is no longer running. I asked when did it end, because on the web site there was no date that stated when it would end. They said it ended last night at closing. I asked for them to show me verification of the date of sale has ended. They could not. I asked if that could honor the sale. They stated they could not. I asked for the DMs number and they only could give me the presidents number. Being a Sunday I called Monday morning. When I spoke to the presidant of the company he said if I do that for one, I need to do that for all. My response back is Yes you should because on the web site it is not stated when in store special orders end. I feel that there was no sale and it was just a way to get customers in to buy something else. Well this was for my husbands office were many people work, who all know what happened. Staples has lost me as a customer, i will be only shopping at Office Max.
More Staples Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - manager @ mill plain road, danbury, ct usa, 06811, retail store. employees difficult, obnoxious, antagonize customers.
- Staples - about my order
- Staples - lack of courtesy coupon
- Staples - photocopier center
- Staples - customer service in east rutherford, nj