Staples / weekly deals

1 Lewiston, ME, United States Review updated:

On april 4th 2009 my husband printed out a weekly deal of a dell lcd monitor. was a in store order only. sale price 99.98. Went down that sunday and was told the sale is no longer running. I asked when did it end, because on the web site there was no date that stated when it would end. They said it ended last night at closing. I asked for them to show me verification of the date of sale has ended. They could not. I asked if that could honor the sale. They stated they could not. I asked for the DMs number and they only could give me the presidents number. Being a Sunday I called Monday morning. When I spoke to the presidant of the company he said if I do that for one, I need to do that for all. My response back is Yes you should because on the web site it is not stated when in store special orders end. I feel that there was no sale and it was just a way to get customers in to buy something else. Well this was for my husbands office were many people work, who all know what happened. Staples has lost me as a customer, i will be only shopping at Office Max.

Kl

Comments

• Pa
      18th of Jul, 2010

I highly doubt that the president of Staples took time to talk to you about something as stupid as not reading a sale date correctly. Good luck shopping at OfficeMax, who are going out of business.