Staples In Howard Beach / poor customer service!
I was in Staples in Howard Beach the other day, and I just have to say. that place has changed a lot. I use to shop their all the time to get my supplies for work. Now after last week, i am going to a different staples, i would rather drive than shop close to my home. The new managers there do not know what they are doing. They are worthless. The General Manager is very rude, she has no customer service skills at all. She was helping me, and didn't look like she wanted to be bothered. While i was shopping there one day, i saw how she was speaking to one of her associates. She was speaking down to them. After she spoke to them, she went to another associate, while i was standing there being helped, she whispered something to that associate about the other one. That i found disgraceful. She is not a people person, and shouldn't be working with people if she is going to have that attitude. The store itself has changed. It is dirty, and poorly stocked. The copy center as well, has rude people back there. I never once had a problem with them, until now. The supervisor does not know what she is doing, and she could be really nasty at times. How can Staples hire these people? They are rude, and don't have any customer service skills. I think they need to relook their applicants and hire better management.
More Staples In Howard Beach Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - employees not knowledgeable and bad return policy 
- Staples - paper 
- Staples - delivery
- Staples - refund visa gift card. received a already used gift card 
- Staples, Middletown, CT - tv ad plays too loudly