Staples / protection plans
Staples makes it's call center employees ask each customer if they would like to purchase a furniture protection plan with each order of furniture sold.
In a July 2006 meeting with the provider of the warranty's - Staples was told that the protection plans that they are selling are not valid for commercial furniture applications.
Staples is still encouraging it's employees to "offer" the protection plans on every order - even to commercial customers.
In fact, call center representatives are given unsatisfactory call evaluations if they don't offer the plans.
More Staples Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - manager @ mill plain road, danbury, ct usa, 06811, retail store. employees difficult, obnoxious, antagonize customers.
- Staples - about my order
- Staples - lack of courtesy coupon
- Staples - photocopier center
- Staples - customer service in east rutherford, nj