Staples / copy/print self service
Store #0953 on 12/29/17 and Store #1117 on 1/16/18 both leaked information that I was processing using self-service. I contacted the store manager Darryl at store 0953 on the 12/29/17 to express my concern about how private information was being handled by staff. I was informed that the staff should know better and measures would be taken to address the issue. The information that was leaked was highly confidential and jeopardizes the safety of the parties referenced. I need more that a statement that the employees will be dealt with. If self-service was not intended to be relatively confidential then that should be expressly communicated.
More Staples Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - store stocking
- Staples - manager @ mill plain road, danbury, ct usa, 06811, retail store. employees difficult, obnoxious, antagonize customers.
- Staples - about my order
- Staples - lack of courtesy coupon
- Staples - photocopier center