Staples Copy Center Print Center / poor quality no qc

1 Evergreen WayEverett, WA, United States Review updated:

First let me say I have given this store a lot of my business normally around $300 plus a month. I was taking all my printing there getting everything from party schedules to menu’s just about everything. Here not to long ago the copy center manger Cheryl W. approached me, and she told me that if I sent all my orders thru her she would take good care of me. Well being the smart businessman, I am sure why not. Well let me tell you the quality of work she produced was poor, poor, poor wrong address, misspelled words. I honestly thought it was a joke trying to see if I would bite I started laughing. When I realized it was real I became irritated and said your kidding what 3rd grader did this. Needles to say she can take care of me by not touching my work.

Jm

Comments

22nd of Feb, 2009

You are definitely an idiot. Copy Center is not allowed to make any changes to anybody's work in store. This is all supposed to go through Design Services, you [censored]. I am a copy center manager up in New England and anyone who gives me things to be edited, I don't THEY ARE ALL ###ING LAZY THATS WHY! Fix the problems yourself then I would be glad to copy and print for you. ### out of here!

• Yo
      3rd of Apr, 2009

Dear Everett [censored],

Fix your spelling and grammatical errors in your complaint and maybe we can take you seriously.

[censored].

• Ra
      4th of Apr, 2009

Dear infamous hooker of Everett, Washington:
    I loathe you. If it weren't for your blase words and your downright ludicrious, I'm sure Cheryl would've banned you from the store. I actually just got off the phone with Everett police, and they said you are the hands down WORST citizen they've EVER had in the town's history. Now, how does that make you feel? You can take care of your own copies and stop writing ### all up in herr you dirty hoe.

Go hook and leave us alone. We love America. You don't.
    May God bless all of us, BUT NOT YOU.

Good day ###ING ###.

• Fr
      13th of May, 2009

I wear the blue, therefore I am the copy god, so take your order to the ###s over at Kinkos so they can further ### it all up because Big Bertha failed to wipe the cheeseburger grease from her hands before she touched your lovely original. Nowhere else can you get ### edited, except a graphic designer who rapes you with her microsoft word skills, who doesnt own a Heidlberg ( machine that can spit out [censored]loads of copies a minute) so take your pick, pay assloads of bling for recreations from a designer, trek it to the staples to make copies of it, or deal with someone whos doing you a favor for in store editing of a copy of a flyer you need for the next ### cream convention where your coworker forgot to put your name on the picture of the tube of ### cream and now your being a pissant because you want credit for preparations A through G. And It's not her fault your last name is Dingleberrychodenburger, and her character spacing only allows for Dingleberrychode.
    Dont blame it on the new trainee who used to be a telemarketer, now working strictly hourly with no commision making ### money, who gets shoved in a position thats more uncomfortable than doggie and shes dealing with dumb###s like you. Damn YOU SUCK.

• Fr
      19th of May, 2009

hell yea

• Fo
      24th of Jul, 2010

I work at a staples copy center where I will not put my location. I know many many stores who do the design and editing work themselves, which allows faster time for the customer to get back their order. If the customer is PAYING money to get something done, then why is it HER fault that it was done wrong? Just because she is making flyers means 'who cares if it gets done wrong, its a stupid function anyway?' I really hope none of you above work at staples cause you most deffanitly are the [censor]ing [censor]s.