Staples Copy Center Print Center / poor quality no qc
First let me say I have given this store a lot of my business normally around $300 plus a month. I was taking all my printing there getting everything from party schedules to menu’s just about everything. Here not to long ago the copy center manger Cheryl W. approached me, and she told me that if I sent all my orders thru her she would take good care of me. Well being the smart businessman, I am sure why not. Well let me tell you the quality of work she produced was poor, poor, poor wrong address, misspelled words. I honestly thought it was a joke trying to see if I would bite I started laughing. When I realized it was real I became irritated and said your kidding what 3rd grader did this. Needles to say she can take care of me by not touching my work.
More Staples Copy Center Print Center Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - manager @ mill plain road, danbury, ct usa, 06811, retail store. employees difficult, obnoxious, antagonize customers.
- Staples - about my order
- Staples - lack of courtesy coupon
- Staples - photocopier center
- Staples - customer service in east rutherford, nj