Staples / customer service
I don't hate Staples, but they are going the absolute wrong direction with their coupons.
I received a $25 coupon that could only be used when placing an order online or over the telephone.
My local store has the product in stock, but cannot honor the coupon.
I ordered online and was given an estimated delivery date of the next business day.
It has been three days and the product has still not arrived.
Great move, Staples. Take a loyal customer, offer them a deal and refuse to homor it when they have the product in their hands. Push them to an inconvenient venue and then fail to deliver in a timely manner.
More Staples Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - store stocking
- Staples - copy/print self service
- Staples - manager @ mill plain road, danbury, ct usa, 06811, retail store. employees difficult, obnoxious, antagonize customers.
- Staples - about my order
- Staples - lack of courtesy coupon