Staples / awful employee
Staples call center has a policy of only allowing 5 minutes a day for restroom breaks. They want you to use breaks and lunch for restroom use. I had a stomach issue do to surgery I had and I was exceeding the 5 minutes a day. Staples was giving me warnings and made me sign a paper stating that if I keep exceeding the 5 minutes a day that my employment with Staples would be terminated. I find this to be a horrible way to treat your employees. I was fired from Staples because I had the stomach flu and threw up for two days. Even when I brought a note from the doctor they still let me go. Staples doesn't care at all about its employees.
More Staples Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - manager @ mill plain road, danbury, ct usa, 06811, retail store. employees difficult, obnoxious, antagonize customers.
- Staples - about my order
- Staples - lack of courtesy coupon
- Staples - photocopier center
- Staples - customer service in east rutherford, nj