Staples Advantage / health insurance
Staples did it again. Managed to let down the employee one more time. Even though the new health care reform states that my child can remain covered on our group health care policy until she is 26. She is being dropped at the end of October and will not be able to enroll again until July 1, 2011. This because she is no longer a student. The reform bill states that an employer can't force this issue, but Staples found the loophole that allows them to drop the insured party because of the open enrollment date. It clearly states in the bill that this is at the discretion of the employer. I will have to now have to find other coverage for her for 9 months. Another example of how well Staples takes care of it's employees. They could care less as long as they can save a buck. It doesn't seem to matter if you have a sick child or not!
More Staples Advantage Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - copy/print self service
- Staples - manager @ mill plain road, danbury, ct usa, 06811, retail store. employees difficult, obnoxious, antagonize customers.
- Staples - about my order
- Staples - lack of courtesy coupon
- Staples - photocopier center