Stanley Steemer Internationalcarpet clean @ grout cleane

On 4/28/2017 /self mark bobrow order 3 grout seal clear, 3 bath tile clean, 1 std. Area tile clean 1 bath deodorize 1 bath protected 1 bath clean. The tile wasn't not cleaned to my liking and the carper the same. After he asked to be paid $265.00 which I paid. I told him I didn't want him to clear seal the tile because it was still dirty. He said it would look better if I would use color sealer. He also didn't get the water off my hard wood floors.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Louisville, KYWhen he packed up and left I noticed coit cleaners was a couple door down from my home and ask if he would look at my problem. He said he would. He came over and showed me what he could do with a area that was cleaned by your people. I was right he did a outstanding job on two small areas. I hired him to come back monday or tuesday of next week. I would like a refund. Mark bobrow 10216 springhurst gardens circle louisville ky. 40241. Inv.#[protected] customer #962553 vehicle #2828 crew shacoya edwards, jaquae jackson. My home #[protected]. Thank you for your help in this matter.

Ma