Standee/Deluxe Media ManagementFraudlent claim of employment

1 Review updated:

I'm Mike Franks, with Deluxe Media.
We have been in business a very long time, our company website www.bydeluxe.com for more info.
We do NOT offer employment. we offer a contract position to help us install standees, banners, posters, etc
on you local movie theaters. We work with major studios such as sony, fox, and lionsgate.
Please call us and let me explain who we are before you slam honest companies.
Mike Franks [protected] ext 501, or even my personal cell [protected]

Comments

• Dj
      Sep 26, 2009

I'm an I.C. with Deluxe and install standees. They are NOT a fraud. This is an Independent Contractor position. You install the standees at movie theaters in your area. It is REAl work, and yes, I have been paid, and paid on time.

Jun 24, 2010

I'm an independent contractor myself, I do standees that have been delivered to the theater. How else do you think those wonderful standees/posters get put up?

• Se
      Dec 15, 2010

I am an Independent Contractor for Deluxe Display (aka Deluxe Media Management) here in San Antonio, TX, and I have plenty of assignments with them... But, yes, I was hired through NARMS, not some "unknown" email message... Anyone can copy and paste logos, etc and "CLAIM" to be offering "employment", etc... [IE: How many phony emails are sent DAILY claiming to be PayPal/eBay???] CHECK out any "CLAIM"!!! Go to an approved service, such as NARMS.com, MSPA.com or even your local State Employment Service office to check out such "offers" before "CLICKING" the link... Money is TIGHT in these trying times, AND EVERYONE wants YOURS!!!

• Di
      Jan 29, 2014

Mike Franks is legit, but he lacks integrity. Offered me an IC position, then it never materialized. All attempts to contact him have merited no reply back from him.

Apr 01, 2018

I am interested in installing standees with this Company. I have been installing standees with Market Force for several years and want to increase the tasks of installing other standees with other companies. Please give me a call at [protected]. I can't seem to find the page to sign up .

Mattie Walker