Standard TV and Appliance / Washer and dryer

1 3600 SW Hall Blvd Beaverton OR, Beaverton, OR, United States

First off, they charge way too much for their products. I bought a washer and dryer from here, despite all my friends telling me about their horrible experiences with the store. One star is too much for this place, it deserves like 30 garbage bags instead of stars. I called and asked for them send a repair man and they were very rude and treated me poorly. After about 2 hours of arguing, being yelled at, and holding for long periods of time, they finally agreed to sending a repair man to my house. The guy came to my house and was there for about 20 minutes, telling me it was a minor problem and that he fixed it. So when I tried to wash my clothes again, I found out the washer was STILL broken. I called the store again and they kept me on hold for 30 minutes and then the lady on the phone was yelling at me telling me that I was the one that broke it and they don't have to do anything to help and that I was being ungrateful. So now I've had dirty clothes sitting in the washer for about a week, rotting and going to ruin (I'll have a buy a new wardrobe). The store refuses to take the washer and dryer and give me a refund. I even told them to take it and keep the money. I'm 100lbs and 5 feet tall, how the hell am I supposed to move the garbage by myself? Next time I'm gonna listen to my friends, please everyone reading this- LISTEN TO ME WHEN I TELL YOU, DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.

Aj