Standard Trust Inc. / they Stold my mom's money

1 6990 Somerset StreetSaint John, New Brunswick, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1-647-894-7137

my name is Leriam and that commpany stole my mom's money I need Justice. I live in USA I'm a Responsable American. and I want Justice now My e-mail is wolfgil@hotmail.com and that information that I give is of that commpany I live in massachussets. and I need Justice. ( H.Ford) stole mly money and I want him in jail!!! and ( Mandy Hill) I want her in Jail tooo!!!

Le

Comments

• St
      28th of Oct, 2008

10/27/2008 Today, I too have received a similar letter and the first thing that I noticed was the unprofesstional mailing approach. No return address and a plain white envelope with a crooked address label. This alone should send up red flags to anyone. These kind of finacial matters are not conducted in this sort of manor. Always beware and investigate first!
    FYI - Info. from the letter I received. STANDARD TRUST INC., 3841 YONGE STREET TORONTO, ONTARIO, M4T 2W6. $450, 000.00, CLAIMS AGENT KEVIN ROCK 1-778-859-7126, "COMPENSATION DRAW" FOR AMERICAN AND CANADIAN CUSTOMERS OF WALL-MART, SEARS, AND HOME DEPOT STORES IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES ASSC. OF NORTH AMERICA. CK FOR $4990.00 TO MAKE PAYABLE TO TAX AGENT: SANDRA SAGE, 621 REVENUE SQUARE, TORONTO, ONTARIO M7T 3W4 CANADA. TAX AMOUNT: $3990.00. DO NOT ACT ON THIS LETTER UNTIL YOU SPEAK WITH YOUOR CLAIMS AGENT KEVIN ROCK WHO WILL ADVISE YOU HOW TO CLAIN YOUR WINNINGS. PATRICK BROWN (PROMOTIONS MANGER)
    There is a whole world full of these kindS of ### making a living off of other people. They too, will pay in the end for what they do!

• Ar
      10th of Nov, 2008

How does this scam work? you get a check, has anyone tried to deposit it, I guess may be they take your bank info if you do deposit it, and they drain your account clean? or do they ask to have a check sent to them while you're cashing the one they gave you? In any case I just got one of those letters and of course the 250K next to my name looks great, but I do want to investigate further, in the end it does seem like one of those scams, has anyone reported this to Police or any agency? Hope no one falls for it, and in another note if it was true I had won the money they say I did, that makes 4 wins in the past 2 months, so by now I would be technicaly a millionaire. The thought does make me smile, but I will have to get there by my own means.

Y.