Standard Trust / UNCLAIMED WINNING

Bronx, NY, United States Review updated:
4.8
I recieved a check for $4, 920.00 was to contact Jennifer or Ron for further
instruction or clarification.Called several times, of course box was full.My winning was for Lotto contest which I have no knowledge of entering.From the check I was to pay taxes of $3, 450 through Money Gram at a WALMART STORE.

THE AMOUNT OF MY WINNING I WAS TO RECIEVED $85, 000.00

Comments

Mi
  29th of Nov, 2008
I recieved a check for $4, 920.00 was to contact Susan Gibson or Ron for further
instruction or clarification.Called several times, of course box was full.My winning was for Lotto contest which I have no knowledge of entering.From the check I was to pay taxes of $3, 980 through Money Gram at a WALMART STORE.

THE AMOUNT OF MY WINNING I WAS TO RECIEVED $ 250, 000.00
Us
  29th of Jan, 2009
ALERT: There is no legitimate reason why anyone would provide you with a check or money order and ask you to wire money anywhere in return. If you have received a USGA check for any amount of money as a winner in a lottery drawing or for any other reason and have been asked to wire money back — it is a scam. Do not cash the check. If you cash this check you will be responsible to the bank for these funds.

Contact the USGA Legal Department at (908) 234-2300 or Michael Swangler of U.S. Secret Service (USSS) at Michael.Swangler@usss.dhs.gov for further information.
Du
  27th of Mar, 2009
I have just come home to a very trying day to discover that I had won a 250, 000 cash payout. The letter from Standard Bank had an enclosed check for 3992.00 and all I had to do was pay a small tax on the lump sum 2990.00. The letter also directed me to call Jennifer or Rom to set up this transaction at a Wal-Mart store. I am very disturbed by this scam, how did they get my full name and correct address?? Dunbar, PA 03/26/09
Je
  27th of Mar, 2009
The same thing happened to me Received a check for $4, 920 taht I was to use to pay 3, 450 in taxes on a supposedly 250, 000 lottery that I had won and not claimed Check was drawn on Dime Bank, Pa which is a legitimate bank from some company Wayne Services, Inc. Couldnt find them on google, however was able to google Standard Trust and found all the scam stories Nobody gives you money for free Thanks for the people who alerted and posted comments
Ta
  1st of Apr, 2009
I just received a letter today from Beatrice Berry (Vice President of Finance) Standard Trust. It was enclosed with a check for $4, 920.00 and told me to contact Jennifer Moore. I googled the # 1-905-781-3616 and it is a cell phone based out of Ontario. The letter said that I entered a drawing for $250, 000.00 which is completely bogus because I don't even shop at any of those stores listed.

Standard Trust SUPPOSED address:

Check was issued from:

Foods Galore, INC
9426 Commerce Hwy.
Pennsauken, NL 08110

The only other real mail I get with my name spelt the way it is on this fake letter is from Bank of America. Maybe we all have that in common? Or unless Bank of America sold my info off...No wonder we cannot figure out who is doing this!
Ma
  2nd of Apr, 2009
we use recieved the same march 16, 2009 did anyone call the bank for funds verification? how do we stop these people? the bank is an actual bank the number is 570-253-1970 if anyone else gets this kind of letter