Standard Pacific Homes / CalAtlantic Homes — property damage, negligence, health issues
I bought a town home less than a year ago at Cobblestone Pembroke Pines, fl. Under the warranty whirlpool had to replace the refrigerator because apparently calatlantic use outlet appliances to install in their properties. The delivered guy push the refrigerator through the stairs causing several damages to my property, door, carpet, tile, walls, and leaving blood all over because he got injured. I've been leaving with my minor son in a house under this circumstances, causing anxiety, sleep problems, panic attacks, depression to me, so I am under a strong health treatment due the negligence of this company and other companies involved. At this point after 3 weeks my house is a mess and the costumer services is making me wasting my time sending people to see the damages, apparently to make me believe they are doing something or waiting my warranty expired in a couple of weeks.
More Standard Pacific Homes / CalAtlantic Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Standard Pacific Homes - awful experience 
- Standard Pacific Homes - stole thousands from us!
- Standard Pacific Homes - terrible experience
- Standard Pacific Homes - construction and customer service
- Standard Pacific Homes / CalAtlantic Homes - home construction
- Standard Pacific Homes - sub standard building 
- Standard Pacific Homes / CalAtlantic Homes - my new cal atlantic home
- Standard Pacific Homes - misleading
- CalAtlantic Homes / Standard Pacific Homes - new home
- Standard Pacific Homes / CalAtlantic Homes - suspected recurrence of water leak at main house line