Standard Chartered Credit Card / worst credit card service I ever had
I had a worst experience using standard chartered credit cards.
Standard Chartered Credit Card Customer Care executives are the best in the world (in irritating customers)
I have been using the card for the past 2 years and I made a payment on 7 instead of 6th.
The payment due was 450rs. But the bank charges and interest were 590 rs.
As I already mentioned about the Customer Care executives who were the worst I have ever sopken to
refused to revert the charges even though I had a clear payment history.
the best part is that I have made all that payments and cancled the card and I also got the confirmation from the bank.
but a month later one more statement came with a due of 69rs the so called trailing interest...
Its better for SCB Credit Cards division to b_g in the streets instead of doing this
More Standard Chartered Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Standard Chartered Bank - worst bank ever! 
- Standard Chartered Bank UAE - unjustified deduction from account 
- Standard Chartered - fraud
- Standard Chartered Bank - India - fraud, then excuse we are sorry! 
- Standard Chartered Bank - scam documents 
- Standard Chartered Bank - credit card secure transactions
- Standard Chartered Bank - credit card
- Standard Chartered Bank In Dubai - my 35 million $ transfer to you? 
- Standard Chartered Bank - want be sure that is my money there
- Standard Chartered Bank - credit card.