Standard Chartered Bank Scam / dr. festus kwofie

Ghana Review updated:

I received this from this man with the letterhead of Standard Charter Bank. Called there headquarters in the UK. They stated they had no one working for them in their Ghana offices..

P.O.Box No: 7789, Opposite MBC, Kojo
Thompson Road Kojo Accra Ghana
Email... remittdept.[protected]@gh-ldt.org

Attention:Deborah Becker

Good day to you, I am Dr.festus A. Kwofie Chief Auditor of Standard Chartered Bank Ghana.

This is to inform to you that we have finally received an Approval Letter from our corresponded bank with an instruction to go ahead release your fund to you immediately through the service of the standard chartered bank Ghana.

Be informed that Mr.Dickson Hanadez has approved the release of, USD$400, 000.00 (four hundred thousand united state dollars ) this instruction was made by the Bank,

There for you are advices to us your personal account information to enable us establishes an online Bank account on your behalf. Such Information is stated below:

1. The Bank Name……………………………………………….
2. Bank Address…………………………………………………
3. SWIFT Code…………………………………………………..
4. Beneficiary Account No……………………………………….
5. Full Names………………………………………………………
6. 6. Private phone number and Current residential address……….

7. ID or international passport……………………………………..
8. Occupations and Age………………………………………………..

9.zip code

as soon as we received the information, we can proceed with the transfer of your funds to your nominated account.

I wait to hear from you.

Regards

Dr.Festus Kwofie

Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 14:45:09 -0500
Subject: Re: Wire transfer..
From: [protected]@gmail.com
To: remittdept.[protected]@gh-ldt.org

Dj
Feb 13, 2013

Comments

• St
      Feb 25, 2013

Dear
    Deborah Becker and Mr.Dickson Hanadez afre scamer plaese be wone if you received any letter from this two names you have to report this iisue to the authority, they try to scam Standard Chartered Bank Ghana.

• Dj
      Feb 26, 2013

Thank you. So both of them are doing a scam. That is Dr. Festus Kwofie and Dickson Hanadez ? Just to be clear. Dickson Hanadez is involved with this.

Thank you for any more information you can give me.. I can not find a address or e-mail address for the Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana.

I do believe that I have their cell phone numbers.
    Thanks again, Deborah J. Becker..

• Dj
      Feb 26, 2013

Please I want to make sure that I have this right both men are running a scam. Dr. Festus A. Kwofie, Chief Auditor of Standard Chartered Bank Ghana and Mr. Dickson Hanadez.

I have not way for getting back in touch with the Standard Chartered Bank Ghana. I tried calling the one in New Year but they couldn't help be.. If you are an address or real e-mail address. I would gladly get in touch with them about this.

Deborah Becker