Standard Chartered Bank / pakistan / customer service response
i am client of standard chartered bank.
I just booked my mobile iphone 8 on 06.June.2018 against my credit card no. [protected] since today as 20.Aug.2018 i don't received any of product and i am paying installment for that product as well.
Since i have called and emails to bank, i also get complaint no. [protected], but every time they asked me that "they would call me back for this issue" but, since i am also waiting for their call, it is very disrespectful way to me as a customer, that still i am waiting for call.
I would like to mention names for ms. Rida fatima (team leader- client care unit), karachi, pakistan. As she sent me letter on 11/july/2018 to me with subject "product will be delivered to you within 5 working days". I believe that she is most irresponsible leader for their team also.
It is requested to you, i would like to be responsed my issue.
Look forward for your favorable and early consideration.
More Standard Chartered Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Standard Chartered Bank - worst bank ever! 
- Standard Chartered Bank UAE - unjustified deduction from account 
- Standard Chartered Bank - India - fraud, then excuse we are sorry! 
- Standard Chartered - fraud
- Standard Chartered Bank - scam documents 
- Standard Chartered Bank - manhattan credit card
- [Resolved] Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia - very bad of you
- Standard Chartered Bank - delay of opening an acount
- Standard Chartered - horrendous service and practices
- Standard Chartered Singapore - frustrating experience - late and financial charges