Standard Chartered Bank / opening of business forex account
I am based in Gaborone, Botswana. I am a priority client. We have company accounts and personal accounts with your bank.
We have been getting stuffed around for weeks by the personnel here in Botswana. We are trying to open a business forex account for my company Heart of Africa Gifts. Im about to loose an order for $9000 because nobody can get their act together! !
The shocking attitude here continues unabated and 6 weeks after starting this process we still have no account open. We were told it will be open by Friday, nothing...Then Tuesday, nothing. What a circus! !
Im trying to get the details of the CEO in Botswana as nobody else seems to care.The only person who has tried to help is the branch manager of airport junction, Maluta, she should be head of operations as she actually tries to help clients...what an amazing concept! !
If I loose this sale we will terminate all dealings with standard chartered bank and I will run my story in the local media as the public need to know this is what they can expect.
I have never had such poor service and indifference in trying to get something done. A bank of your size should be ashamed that this is how customers are treated. Disgusting is the only word that comes to mind !
More Standard Chartered Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Standard Chartered Bank - worst bank ever! 
- Standard Chartered Bank UAE - unjustified deduction from account 
- Standard Chartered Bank - India - fraud, then excuse we are sorry! 
- Standard Chartered - fraud
- Standard Chartered Bank - scam documents 
- Standard Chartered Bank - overcharged bank interest
- Standard Chartered Bank - personal loan ecs issue
- Standard Chartered Bank - incorrect bank transfer of my fund
- Standard Chartered Bank - amount debited to incorrect account or in suspense but no reply from bank yet
- Standard Chartered Bank - service very bad