Standard Chartered Bank / international transfer inquiry
Dear Sir, I have a disputed transfer case where one your customer supposedly has transferred 450 EURs from her account to my Austria bank account.
The transfer supposedly took place on 14th June and up to day I have no sign of any booking in my account in Austria.
The person (Mrs Elaine Crafford) sent me this transfer confirmation:
Transfer Ref No:- 768820943SCB
Dear Elaine Crafford,
Standard Chartered Bank eLectronic Notification Service (SCBeNS)
We wish to inform you that a Debit transaction occurred on your account with us.
The details of this transaction are shown below:
Account Number : 5***********8379
Transaction Location : E-CHANNEL
Description : CASH TRANSFER FROM BANK
Amount : € 450.00 EUR
Value Date : 14-June-2018
Remarks : -000601- -SC-Bank EBranch . Michigan MIUSASTAN4262000601
Time of Transaction : 09:19 AM
Document Number : [protected]
The balances on this account as at 09:19 AM are as follows;
€2, 970.41 EUR
Thank you for choosing Standard Chartered Bank PLC
"Your Internet Banking user ID and password, ATM card number and PIN are confidential and should never be disclosed to anyone".
Also you can contact the Bank Of SCBank® direct with this e mail address for further enquiry at: [protected]@fastservice.com
THANKS FOR USING BANK OF STANDARD CHARTERED TRANSFER.
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, AS YOU CAN CONTACT THE STANDARDCHARTERED US. BRANCH, BANK MANAGER THROUGH OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL: [protected]@fastservice.com
As I learned today, international transfers take about 4-5 business days. This transfer supposedly happened on 14th June.
Can you please check on this and get back to me on what can I expect ?
yours sincerely, I. Keller
More Standard Chartered Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Standard Chartered Bank - worst bank ever! 
- Standard Chartered Bank UAE - unjustified deduction from account 
- Standard Chartered Bank - India - fraud, then excuse we are sorry! 
- Standard Chartered - fraud
- Standard Chartered Bank - scam documents 
- Standard Chartered Bank - manhattan credit card
- [Resolved] Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia - very bad of you
- Standard Chartered Bank - delay of opening an acount
- Standard Chartered Bank - pakistan / customer service response
- Standard Chartered - horrendous service and practices