Standard Chartered Bank In Dubai / my 35 million $ transfer to you?

UAE, Egypt Review updated:

hello;I have any account number no credit card no thing just this 3 approval documents.. one of them I fill it by my hand, the other one the approval transefere from suth africa to dubai and payy 1230$ for certtificet.. no 3 your approvl that you received this transfer in my name
and you put post reeplay of my complean. but after read it ask the bank mor deatil of my account thay s thay send ttoo me the same old message want credit card and account number like the first message I receive from them after my first message to them.
her in this complaints board them assure to me that./. contract payment has been approved on your favor.. haw? this is bank rreplay here in [complaints board)

Standard Chartered Bank / want be sure that is my money there

Ha
Hany Ibrahim
on Oct 5, 2017
FOA: Hany Abdelhamed Ibrahem Elwakil Sir, This is to inform you that your contract payment has been approved on your favor; see attach three documents for confirmation. Below each document I took the privilege of numbering each so you can read it serially for better understanding. 1...
0 commentsEgypt Bank

.. afte saw this replay send iit replay to them to know any deattil abuot my account ; this is formal message from standard chartered bank to replay on complaints board becouse sorry no postive& easy reply money her or not so I put complane in this good site.. then your bank post this replay. so it confirmed by all. wright it is truth.
this replay what can I understand, under stand my mony with Standard Chartered Bank dubai. or some thing ells please I want my account deatil number and haw much mony in it
hany wakil

• Updated by Hany Ibrahim, Oct 16, 2017

ihave no thing just this duoecment whish sendto you
    i dont know account noumber and have not credit card
    pls make any fhing to knowyou are agreat bank befor pay 1400$
    thank youfor help and positive repay [yes or no ]
    hany abdelhamed ibrahem taha elwakil

• Updated by Hany Ibrahim, Oct 16, 2017

please if it can make chjk in nonineated accont by my name to come dubai a.s.a.p

• Updated by Hany Ibrahim, Oct 17, 2017

Plsease your replay from offical &responcable one sorry to this but i want pay 1230$ & come dubai from egypt.
    hany elwakil

• Updated by Hany Ibrahim, Oct 18, 2017

After the bank replay asked me agaen for account number, so who write this replay and said ha
    Hany ibrahim
    On oct 5, 2017
    Foa: hany abdelhamed ibrahem elwakil sir, this is to inform you that your contract payment has been approved on your favor; see attach three documents for confirmation. Below each document I took the privilege of numbering each so you can read it serially for better understanding. 1...
    0 commentsegypt bank
    What dose it mean? I understand that money transfer to them or am wrong tell me and get me my account deatil please
    Hanny wakil waiting your replay a, s, a, p

• Updated by Hany Ibrahim, Oct 21, 2017

tandard Chartered Bank / want be sure that is my money there
    Ha
    Hany Ibrahim
    on Oct 5, 2017
    0 commentsEgypt Bank
    IF THIS YOUT REPLAY WHY REFUSED GIVE me my account number and deatail .

• Updated by Hany Ibrahim, Dec 14, 2017

i received many message from dubai said thay have my money please your bank have every document for this money tell me what can i do to take it because i think all this message is scam
    weating your urgent replay

Oct 17, 2017

Comments

• Ha
      Jan 01, 2018

you know and sure it's my found what can i do to use it

Jan 01, 2018

@HANY ELWAKIL iwant my money you sure that is my money why you do hat -please tell me what can i do to get it i can pay one million $ for whom help me to get it fast relay no joke

Jan 01, 2018

lease any body from the bank respond any no or yes you are a respectable bank this not a good for you

Jan 01, 2018

hany_zahabia @ yahoo. com 1000000$ for any one help me for this issue 01228466287 egypt