stampandshout.com / Money scam

1 818 SW 3rd Ave #1475Portland, OR, United States Review updated:

I ordered bumper stickers from this company, paid them and they never sent the bumper stickers. They never replied to my inquiries, either. This is internet fraud. I filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau and the Oregon Attorney General's office. If you've lost money to them, file a complaint with the Oregon Atty. General's office, too.

Va

Comments

• K
      11th of Jul, 2008

Never received my bumper sticker either.

They haven't responded to any of my emails/calls/etc.

Their charge went through to my cc, so I am going to fight it

• Ho
      16th of Jul, 2008

I had the same experience. Ordered magnets & stickers, but never received the order. I recieved no replies to my inquiries. The phone number listed on my credit card bill was a disconnected number.

• Po
      23rd of Jul, 2008

I ordered a window decal about 10 days ago, paid through Paypal, and have not received it. I have not gotten a response to my email inquiry either. Damn! I'll file a complaint, but I'd really like is to get my money back!

• Ha
      9th of Jun, 2009

Hey everybody! That's weird. I've used stamp and shout for all of my bumper sticker/ window decals orders and although it took longer to recieve the orders than I had hoped they've all gotten to me. Has anyone called the company...??

28th of Jun, 2009

I haven't received my order, and the order tracking link on the website goes nowhere. I called the number shown on the Paypal transaction and got voice mail. The voice mailbox voice sounded rather suspicious. If they don't call me back by tomorrow (since it's Sunday) I will file a complaint with paypal.

• Mo
      10th of Nov, 2009

I ordered a bumper sticker and a magnet from stampandshout 35 days ago. They charged my card ten days later, and sent an email saying they'd shipped 15 days ago. No package, and no response to emails. Chargeback may be only option.

• Yo
      15th of Dec, 2009

Me Too, but debited my Mastercard 9 x $38.05 and caused my account to be charged overdraft fee's 16 x $33.00. I don't know what to do. I am a terminal patient so no meds for me. Help. If you know what to do email me. Thanks Rebel
    mykleinemuis@gmail.com

14th of Jan, 2010

This EXACT same thing happened to me with Stamp and Shout! I placed my order on December 11th, in response to an email that guaranteed before Christmas delivery. Today is January 14th, 2010 and I have yet to receive my order. Of course, the money was taken out of my account immediately! I have sent 6 emails to them and have left several messages on the answering machine...but not one response! Do NOT buy from this company! I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General's office today!

16th of Jan, 2010

I urge everyone who has lost money to Stamp and Shout to file complaints with both the Oregon Better Business Bureau and the Oregon State Attorney General's Office. It was very easy to do. Below are the links. Let's put these crooks out of business!

• Un
      22nd of Jan, 2010

i received a partial order so i guess i should be grateful they sent me an invoice with 5 items circled and said they were out of stock on the items they will ship in _ days. Whatever that means, i called the phone number on the contacts and left a couple of messages and sent three e-mails no response. I'm out $31 oh well wish there was someway to stop further rip off of people they probably are some right wing scammers taking advantage of us peace filled liberals,

• Zz
      27th of Jan, 2010

If you do happen to receive your order, which will take a good month, KEEP IT!!! I made 2 mistakes, I didn't check this site out first and secondly I returned the tshirt and kindly asked for a refund. It has been two months and haven't a tshirt nor refund now. $20 down the toilet! I'm filing a BBB complaint right now!! You've been warned people!

• Im
      22nd of Aug, 2011

I also am a victim!!! i spent $43. never received anything, never responded to emails or calls. why are they still in business online? Whos job is it to shut them down?!? This is WRONG!! I tried to pay online with Paypal but the link wasn't operating... but paying via credit card did work. I used a citibank card. I just called citibank to see what they can do for me and they said they are going to get the money back for me. SO you all can try going through your credit card companies. HEY YA'LL GUESS WE GOT PLAYED... They picked a good target audience to scam.. people who are pretty liberal... haha.. those [censored]ers!

14th of Sep, 2011

LISTEN EVERYONE YOU NEED TO CONTACT THE COMPANY WHO YOU CHECKED OUT WITH CALLED IDEAVOX.COM. SEND THEM AN EMAIL WITH YOUR INFO, ORDER NUMBER AND ALL THAT AND THEY WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY. THATS WHAT I HAD TO DO.

14th of Sep, 2011

SORRY, YOU NEED TO CONTACT 2CHECKOUT.COM. AND ENTER YOUR INFO. 2CHECKOUT.COM

• Wf
      15th of Dec, 2011

I am yet another who placed and paid for an order that was never received. They gave a bad contact and support email addresses, a phone number for leaving messages that were never returned, etc. Thank goodness for the great people working at 2Checkout.com. They are awesome!
    Just one more reason I'm a conservative! Stay away from Stamp and Shout!

• Bs
      18th of Mar, 2012

Had the same problem after shopping with them for years... Orderedn in sept 11 got that one, thenordered in 11/11 for XMAS, They "Sent it to an old address"... I had removed that address 3 years ago. With no replies to emails or phone messages and us mail, I notified my CC Compant. They removed the charge an opened an inquiry. No Word Still... A Real shame as I loved using them and always had good luck. Slow delivery at times, but always delivered. No Idea as to what went wrong...

• Le
      19th of Mar, 2012

I've used them many times and they've been great up until this weekend. Now something called 2Checkout screws up the ordering process and refuses to complete, so everything just sits in the Cart. I sent them an email last week, which was ignored and now I just sent another one. What happened to these people?

• Ni
      23rd of Apr, 2012

www.2checkout.com is a scam, i am cheated by this company.

2checkout sents me an promotional email for which i signed up for their service by paying for it. I got a receipt for the same. But after 2 days they closed my account for no reason, i have not even used their service til now than how can they close my account.

Their reason for blocking my account was my payment was made through different card for which i had already mentioned them the reason as i was unable to do the payment using my card so i used my wife's credit card to make the payment. And i am ready to give every dam proof to prove myself. But my emails are ignored.. by 2checkout.com team