Stainsafe / Not honoring warranty
We purchased 10, 000.(leather loveseat and couch, and entertainment center) worth of furniture from Jones Fine Furniture in Ontario, Canada 5 years ago along with the a Stainsafe Warranty. Two years ago we had cracking happening along one of the arms and filed a claim, this claim was taken care of in a short of time with no complications. A year later we noticed a tear in one of our leather cushions and again filed a claim. We had not heard from them after the allowed time so called and were told the leather was discontinued so they had to replace the couch or the value of it and would get a letter out to us. This was July, 2008, it is now January and still nothing. We have called 4x and have told the same thing the letter was on it's way. Today I am trying to follow up again and the number does not eve ring through. This worries me. I am going to call the furniture company we purchased from. They are a reputable high end store and do need to know that Stainsafe is a rip!
Now our tiny tear is bigger and I am not sure what to do. I am so angry!
More Stainsafe Complaints & Reviews
- Stainsafe - Furniture Warranty Service is total ripoff! 
- Stainsafe - StainSafe warranty is a rop off!! 
- Stainsafe - Class Action against Stainsafe - Bogus Furniture Warranty
- Stainsafe - RIP OFF WARRANTY! 
- Stainsafe - Will not honor claim 
- Stainsafe - Big rip off 
- Stainsafe - Bankrupt
- Stainsafe - Terrible customer Service
- Stainsafe - Worst company ever
- Stainsafe - Sofa Warranty