StackSocial.comdefective items

La Mar 15, 2014 Venice, CA Review updated:

I ordered 3 items from the website www.stacksocial.com, but I had only negative attitude and reviews about this company. I received 2 items after a month, and all things were damaged.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Venice, CA I tried to return them, but the seller refused, because they didn’t take orders back. It was their policy. Also the 3rd items weren’t delivered at all, but the seller tried to persuade me that I received it. Total rip off. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

• Steven Destler DDS's Response, Dec 19, 2017

I just sent in the complaint. There hasn't been time for a new one. Unless you would just enjoy me whinning and whinning. I think not!
    Thanks for your consideration.

• Virginia vera's Response, Dec 07, 2018

Cancel order #[protected]

• NonePlease's Response, Mar 29, 2019

Trying to reach you is very difficult. Would like to have this resolved

Comments

• Ti
      Apr 07, 2014

I too placed an order on March 6, 2014 and it was supposed to be delivered between March 24 to the 31st but to no avail. I e-mailed them and they said to keep waiting. I then received an e-mail that the item reached the destination country (US) and that I should go to the local post office to check if it was there...WHAT???? I filed a complaint with PayPal and StackSocial then replied stating that the item was on a ship from Malaysia and should be here soon. PayPal is reviewing my complaint and I hope to get me money back.

• Rg
      Dec 08, 2014

I had a FANTASITC experience with StackSocial. I purchased a FreedomPop phone service and had nothing but trouble with it. It had been several months since I made the purchase since I was trying to get the service to work. I finally gave up but FreedomPop wouldn't give me a refund even though the phone had terrible service in my area. I didn't actually think it would do any good, but I wrote to StackSocial explaining my problem. They said I had suffered enough and they refunded the $189 charge which is more than they received from the sale.

• Ro
      Oct 27, 2015

Two items were ordered: Order 1439466 - Oct 16, 2014: $49.98 Order 107316 - Oct 22, 2012: $65.00 Neither was received. As you can see it has been YEARS for each of these. I have contacted support and they will not respond.

• Re
      Oct 29, 2015

They admit the problem and has no solution I like to get a refund on a phone that I rarely use. but I cannot find a way to contact them

• Re
      Jan 10, 2016

Purchased over Paypal. I am attempting to get a refund through Paypal and have their Paypal account closed due to Internet Fraud.

• Gh
      Sep 01, 2018
    Stacksocial - TNT unstream blocker

Product was not as described and they refused to refund my money. Stay away from this company!

• St
      Sep 01, 2018
    Stacksocial - All software on order #5698587
    Thousand Oaks
    California

I purchased software Dec 11, 2016. But i was never able to download it. Is there anyway you can make this available, as well as instructions on how to download them(7 software programs). It would be much appreciated. Thank You Steven Destler DDS
    Order #5698587

• Rj
      Sep 10, 2018
    Stacksocial - xtremepro 4k camera
    Venice
    California
    stacksocial.com

Camera came with a European style charger. I do not live in Europe. Instruction manual was unintelligible.

I sent 10 emails to the "Support Heroes" at Stack describing the issues. I asked for return instructions. No return instructions were provided. I was forced to open a case in the PayPal resolution center.

• Su
      Oct 21, 2018
    Stacksocial - I have a charge on my american express that I don't recognize
    Austin
    Texas

I have a charge on 6/21/17 on my american express card ending 3008 via paypal in the amount of $20.83.

I want to know what it is for. It is on my law firm american express credit card, michael g. Burk, burk law firm, pc.

Please respond to [protected]@burklaw.Com.

Thank you, michael g. Burk [protected]

• Ka
      Jan 06, 2019
    Stacksocial - Pink hair straightener
    Unknown

Ordered while watching The Real for my daughter. Was 39.99 on sale. Paid with my credit card. Fed Ex could never deliver, which was odd to me, because other orders have come with no problem. Can I please have my money back or try to resend. I erased order info and gave Fed X my current address, but it was too late. Best Regards, Karon

• Um
      Jan 22, 2019
    Stacksocial - Anti pushing applied
    Www.surveymonkey.com
    Karachi
    Pakistan

Vpn administration take away My reward

• Vi
      Jan 23, 2019
    Stacksocial - Order#[protected]
    1443 39th Ave. Vero beach fl
    Vero Beach
    Florida

I ordered & paid for Jonah crabs but cannot find the coupon requested to complete the order. This is my 3rd. Support request to no responses.
    Please cancel my order OR ship it w/o all this complications. Email: [protected]@icloud.com. [protected]. Virginia Vera #[protected]

• Do
      Mar 02, 2019
    StackSocial - online courses
    stacksocial.com

I purchased the comptia bundle to prepare for security+ exam it was nothing more than videos no course work what so ever. there are much better videos for free on youtube. the course description did not say it was all video it said that there were actual lessons but what it didn't say was the lessons were the videos

• Pa
      Mar 04, 2019
    StackSocial - Bone Conduction Earphones

Completely deceptive. The sound comes out of a speaker that overlies the ear canal. If I could hear out of my ear canal I wouldn't have ordered bone conduction earphones. They did refund my money but refuse to alter how these earphones are marketed.

Apr 07, 2019
    StackSocial - Shorted on a product

Ordered a sheet set with 4 pillowcases and only received 2 pillowcases, Filed a complaint on 2/23/2019 with PayPal. Would like to have the 2 pillowcases or reimbursement for them.

• Pe
      Apr 22, 2019
    StackSocial - Black Box 1080p Dash Cam

I Order the above item on 03/28/2019, and Received a Shipping Tracking # (9374869903503679034605) Order # [protected] with expect Delivery Date Apr. 7-10 2019
    as of today i have not received this order and have no ideal when to expect it. thank you your help in Resolution this Problem. it Purchased from THE REAL shop.com