StackSocialvpn purchase

S Jun 10, 2017 Review updated:

I followed an and and went to StackSocial to purchase the lifetime version of Windscribe on 6-9-17 because I am so happy with it. I am a senior citizen on a fixed budget and I have never before purchased from StackSocial and I should have been more careful but I accidentally got distracted from the $59 lifetime purchase and chose the $39 lifetime purchase, not noticing that it was a different product. And I did it before reaching the end of the ad and not realizing until after purchasing that there was a no refunds disclaimer. Then I considered trying out vpnunlimited even though upon reading the reviews I found it does not compare at all to Windscribe. I still have 18 months of Windscribe which I purchased through SharewareonSale. I buy a lot of software but I am so upset with myself for buying this one. I tried to log into the new software but I did not want to disable my Windscribe to do it and they treated me like I was a criminal. I spent about 2 hours with this. I then asked them for a refund and they said no. $39 is a lot of money to me. I feel putting the disclaimer of no refunds at the end of the ad is unfair. Now I know and I will not forget. It is apparent to me that VPNunlimited is part of the US government's crackdown on privacy and I want nothing to do with it. In addition it offers you use on 5 devices and I only have one.

Comments

• M
      Mar 15, 2018

PAID FOR A LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION AND AFTER FEW MONTHS CANT LOGIN AND CONTACT THE SITE HERE IS THE PROOF OF THE SCAM THEY SELLING

Barry Allen (Support)
    Mar 15, 4:15 PM PDT
    Hi Mustafa,

We are just a third party vendor who sells the product in a discounted price. In connection to this, any changes from the vendor's end is out of our scope already. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hope you understand and have a great day :)
    Your support hero,