StackSocial — deals. slashdot.org
Forgot password (or it quit working). I have asked 8 times for a reset link. I get the same email below promising a link has been sent, and it has not. the associated ticket is marked as solved and it is not.
Desmond miles (support)
May 16, 9:18 am pdt
Thanks for contacting us!
Sorry to hear you're having trouble logging in. I sent you a new password reset email to the email address we have on file now.
If you do not receive that, please add "[protected]@stacksocial.com" to your email contact list to make sure these emails are not going to junk or spam. you can then request a new password from our main website after doing so here.
Once you are logged in, please click your name at the top-right corner of the website, then select "account" – you can update your email/password if needed.
If you still do not get the password reset email, please reply back here so I can dig into this deeper. hope you're having a great day otherwise!
Your support hero,
More StackSocial Complaints & Reviews
- StackSocial.com - defective items 
- StackSocial - vpn purchase 
- StackSocial - cannot return item for refund
- StackSocial - refusal to acknowledge or reciprocate refund request
- [Resolved] StackSocial - tigervpnlife. lifetime subscription order no. 2855795 
- StackSocial - password boss premium
- StackSocial - defective item
- StackSocial - private internet access vpn: 5-year subscription 
- StackSocial - electron flow mfi certified charging cables red & blue
- StackSocial.com - order # 99988253