stacker 3 XPLC 100 CT / never order from shopnetstore {simplyasseenontv.net)

shopnetstore,aka simplyasseenontv.com
i ordered my product on june 24, 2009 i used Paypal so the seller got his money that day ...so i figured a week i should get it, well it never came so i contacted Ryan Andersen with simplyasseenontv.com, he said he shipped an gave me a false tracking number, i found out the tracking number wasnt any good, then i contacted paypals claim center, they did there own investagation, shopnetstore never shipped my order, so they returned my money an now ryan is sending me threating e-mails...little does he know im keeping all the e-mails from him an paypal...dig that hole shopnetstore...protect yourself always use ...PAYPAL ...

D  10th of Jul, 2009 by
I am the owner of www.SimplyAsSeenOnTV.com. We shipped it out to Renee Osburn of Farmington, MO and provided a valid tracking number. The USPS tracking number 9101150134711736012517 shows it was delivered . This buyer, Gary Porter of Suches, GA, attempted to fraudulize the payment so we have barred him from our websites. As much as we hate to lose a customer, we can't have people committing fraud on our sites. It's illegal, immoral and costs stores millions of dollars each year.
D  10th of Jul, 2009 by
Please note Gary Porter's comments at the top are retaliatory. He used a fraudulent payment on our website. We asked him to pay for the product we shipped or he could be reported to the authorities for theft and told him not to shop on our sites. His negative comments are simply retaliation. We give great service. Gary ended up receiving his product for free because his payment was fraudulent.