St Croix Falls Movie Theater / Poor service/ inconvenient paying

1 200 North Washington St Croix Falls, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 715-483- 1471

Very poor management and rude customer service. They don't take check/debt cards and their ATM is ALWAYS out of cash.

I say if your paying 8 dollars a person to watch a movie in that establishment they should treat you like a paying customer. I also think the reason they don't let you pay with check cards is because they are scimming money off the top for tax purposes and not reporting some of their income to the IRS. I don't have proof but thats the only thing i can think if (either that or they are just too cheap).

I think it's very very poor service and they make in very hard for a customer to enjoy their night out at their place of business... BTW the rude one was kind of a bigger lady with short brown hair and she made me feel very unwelcome there. I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK THERE!!!

Comments

• Ro
      23rd of Feb, 2010

Saw your story on KARE 11. The person from the theater responding was rude and unprofessional, but he apologized profusely. It seems to me that this was personal between you and the theater, yet it seems you took it to the streets. Therefore you are as much of the problem that he is. You also admit that you were aware of their policy and knew the ATM often was out of cash. Then after your whinning, you demanded that he apologize to the entire town. That's crap and you know it. It's between you and him and he ate the crow. You need to grow up.

I was wondering what kind of person you must be until I noticed your hyphenated last name. Why don't you just scrape the Obama sticker off your Chevy, go rent a movie and save us all from your pitiful drama