Sst / CREDIT CARD COMPANY

Columbus, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18003881806
AFTER PAYING OFF MY LOAN I WAS CHARGED AN OVER LIMIT FEE. I HAD ONLY GONE OVER THE LIMIT A SMALL AMOUNT. I FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE 29% INTEREST THESE SHARKS CHARGE. SO WHEN I CALLED TO GET MY BALANCE AND ACTUALLY SPENT LESS THAN THAT THEY THEN CHARGED INTEREST FEES AND OVER THE LIMIT IT WENT. I AM ON MY WAY TO PAY THIS STUPID CARD OFF AND WILL NEVER AGAIN DARKEN THE SST HALLWAYS OF CREDITY. PROVIDIAN WAS A GREAT COMPANY EZ TO WORK WITH - THE OWNER OF THIS COMPANY HAS WRITTEN SEVERAL BOOKS ON CUSTOMER SERVICE. I MIGHT ADD THAT SIR YOU DO NOT LIVE UP TO WHAT YOU WRITE.

Comments

De
  16th of Mar, 2009
SST - Idiots!
Spoke to a guy with really bad english named Angel Sams, which I'm certain is a fake name. He refused to give me an employee ID number and refused to transfer me to his or any superior for that matter. I called them requesting options to lower my APR from a ridiculous amount to a more reasonable amount. Mr. Angel said that the only way to lower my APR by a mere 4% is if I agree to pay 20% of my balance and close the account! Now why in the hell would I want to do that!? I explained to him that that option makes little to no sense to me, and no sense to them. If I close my account then their company, or Columbus Bank & Trust the supposed "owners" of my account, would lose money by having me close my account. He had no straight answer for that. Nor did he have any straight answer as to where and how I can get a copy of the rules and contract stips that I have with them. This card or "service provider" is absolute crap. Their employees are idiots, their policies are on the border line of fraud, and I curse Providian for selling my account to them.
St
  10th of Feb, 2011
I need for SST to acknowledge I filed all of there charges in a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in October 2007 and they still notfiy the Credit Bureau I owe them money...they are sooooooooooo!!! Hard Headed and Stubborn about doing the right thing!!! They are sooooooooo! lousy about not doing what they should, but they expect others to
do the right thing!! SST stinks...I would never do business with them again!!!

Systems And Services Technologies Logo Systems And Services Technologies