Sst Card Services / fraud, poor customer service, lies

1 PO Box 23060United States Review updated:
Phone: 18166712918

SST card services running their operation with a biggest scam ever. I was a providian customer, and my account sodl to SST. I have not able to my balance to this card in years now. Their whole came seeem to be put my acount int default and they are charging 29.99% for it.

I have request change my due date and person who assured me to do so. They have been still charging me almost 40 dollars late charges because she did not change my billing due date, or notified me.

Supervisor has not returned my calls. I have left 5 messages to her mail box. They have not refund me for my lost, or care to return a call back. I hope to contact better business bureau and put them out of business for all this lies, and fraud.

Comments

• Se
      17th of Mar, 2008

This company should be close down... Is there a some place I can take my case to?

• Vi
      8th of Apr, 2008

I closed my Salute Account and they issued me a refund check for an overpayment I had made. The Check was written on a a fraudluant account the bank tagged it counterfeit. If this matter isn't address I will refer it to a lawyer. Virginia Eko 801 796-3745

16th of Oct, 2009

My account from WAMU was sold to SST, I have had nothing but problems with this SST! For some reason they are the only company that does not get my online bill pay on time and keep charging me late fees.