Sst Card Services / Late charges / no access to web page

First my card was sold to this company with out my knowledge. My balances never goes down and they charged a late fee for a past due payment. I scheduled a payment and i do this with all my bills every month like clock work. This company tells me a payment was not scheduled, i didn't an e-mail telling me this and when i tried to access the web page i couldn't get to it. I don't know what kind of crap this company is trying to pull,but i am going to find a way out.

A  21st of Jun, 2007 by
They did the VERY same thing to me concerning two credit cards that were sold to them. What can I do to help you?? Class action? Let me know! Cathy
N  23rd of Jun, 2007 by
How was the payment scheduled? If its only you can track that the easiest or by phone they should give you some type of confirmation number
A  10th of Jul, 2007 by
My account was sold to SST and I didn't find out until they were calling me to tell me I was late and they charged an exorbitant late fee. They continually charge fees without explanation. Not only has my balance not gone down, I am now over my limit based on these fees. I have since closed the account but the fees continue. Is anybody out there willing to start a class action against these people and Providian for selling the accounts to them.
A  2nd of Jan, 2008 by
Same thing happened to me. I was having had time trying to contact the company. I am currently deployed and it makes it especially hard trying to call the company. First i was logged out of my washington mutual online access and couldnt pay my bills on time then it took me forever to set up login with SST. Once i did, i again had to pay late fees.
A  21st of Jan, 2008 by
I get horrible service from their customer service people. I feel as if i will never get my balance paid off with them. They send letters saying if you need help call us and we can work out a solution and when i do call them they hassle me about paying the full balance off instead of helping me out of a temp jam. I tell them when the payment will be there and then they call right back like i hadnt just tallked to someone. I also logged onto their website to make a payment 2 weeks ago and am trying to get back on now to make another one and cant through which is how i found these complaints. I never understand how the fees get added on bec ause it doesnt matter whether i pay on time or not there always seem to be extra fees.