Sst Card Services / Late charges / no access to web page

First my card was sold to this company with out my knowledge. My balances never goes down and they charged a late fee for a past due payment. I scheduled a payment and i do this with all my bills every month like clock work. This company tells me a payment was not scheduled, i didn't an e-mail telling me this and when i tried to access the web page i couldn't get to it. I don't know what kind of crap this company is trying to pull,but i am going to find a way out.

Comments

• Ca
      21st of Jun, 2007

They did the VERY same thing to me concerning two credit cards that were sold to them. What can I do to help you?? Class action? Let me know! Cathy

• Je
      23rd of Jun, 2007

How was the payment scheduled? If its only you can track that the easiest or by phone they should give you some type of confirmation number

• Be
      10th of Jul, 2007

My account was sold to SST and I didn't find out until they were calling me to tell me I was late and they charged an exorbitant late fee. They continually charge fees without explanation. Not only has my balance not gone down, I am now over my limit based on these fees. I have since closed the account but the fees continue. Is anybody out there willing to start a class action against these people and Providian for selling the accounts to them.

• Ko
      2nd of Jan, 2008

Same thing happened to me. I was having had time trying to contact the company. I am currently deployed and it makes it especially hard trying to call the company. First i was logged out of my washington mutual online access and couldnt pay my bills on time then it took me forever to set up login with SST. Once i did, i again had to pay late fees.

• Tr
      21st of Jan, 2008

I get horrible service from their customer service people. I feel as if i will never get my balance paid off with them. They send letters saying if you need help call us and we can work out a solution and when i do call them they hassle me about paying the full balance off instead of helping me out of a temp jam. I tell them when the payment will be there and then they call right back like i hadnt just tallked to someone. I also logged onto their website to make a payment 2 weeks ago and am trying to get back on now to make another one and cant through which is how i found these complaints. I never understand how the fees get added on bec ause it doesnt matter whether i pay on time or not there always seem to be extra fees.