Sst Card Services / Harassing phone calls

For Three weeks I have been receiving calls from this company on my cell phone. They either play a recorded commercial of their company or they hang up completely when I pick up the phone.

I PAY for these calls! I do not appreciate nor want to be solicited by anyone on my cell or my home. I do not have nor do I want their service.

N  5th of Jun, 2007 by

SST Card Servoces - Harassing phone calls

I have had this credit card account for over 2 years, making payments faithfully each month, maybe a few days late once or twice. Somehow, I misplaced a payment that I had written out (I was moving from my home at the time) and I ended up a couple weeks late. Someone who was from SST called me and verbally harassed me to the point where I was emotionally upset.. he made judgments on my character, and made inferences that I was trying to get away with not paying my credit card. I informed him that I was going to transfer my balance since the customer service I was getting was so poor and he said "when are you gonna do it" "you better pay it off". I was in shock. Since then, I did transfer my balance and close my account.. I have never been treated that way by a credit card company and have told all my friends and family to steer clear of that one!!!
A  19th of Jun, 2007 by
These idiots call me at 8 am on Sundays, every evening, late at night on Saturdays... I say hello 4 times before someone finally responds, or I hear " please hold for an important message". I then put the phone down next to the radio, and walk away. What these idiots do can not possibly be legal.

My credit limit with Providian was $1000. All of a sudden SST buys my account, lowers my limit to $800 which throws me over the limit, now I get late charges and over limit charges. My next move is to pay off my account completely... in nickels. I will UPS my payment to them with 16,000 nickels. I don't care what it costs to do so. As well as the nickels, they will get my cut up card with a not so nice message.
N  23rd of Jun, 2007 by
By law they can call 8am any day of the week, until 9pm any night and as many times during the day they just can't leave more than 2 messages in a day.
A  23rd of Aug, 2007 by
I have the same problem with this company. I have set up payments with this company at $150 every 2 weeks. I had previously tried to do this automated; however, their system was not recognizing my account number. Regardless, I spoke to someone on the phone and set up the agreed system. Someone from SST still calls my house. This is the absolute worst business I have ever dealt with.