SSI - Georgia / SSI system unfair

I've worked most of my entire life. However while doing construction work I was totally blinded in my right eye in 1997 by a nail gun. After 4 years of surgery and constant migraines 4/10 a month along with having H/ BP and wearing a TENS unit on my hip I was not physically nor mentally capable of going back to work and decided to put in for SSDI and was told after 4 years that I was denied. I was so upset that I was put in a Mental Hospital. After several visits I was I was diagnosed with Bipolar and skitzophrenia. I was denied SSDI because My Earned Income Credits had expired. At this time I filed for SSI and was denied again.All my documents stated all mentioned stated this along with Lumbar Stenosis, Radiculopathy, DDD, Lumbar Herniation of L1, 2, 3, 4 along with a celebrum degenerative which causes tremors. I don't feel the surgeries should be held against me cause I had no control over this and for the SSI I have no clue why I can't receive this. I'm about to have to live on the street and the government doesn't care. What's wrong with this country? It seems that its more concerned about everyone but its own people. I'm in desperate need of help and can't get it.

Comments

• Ge
      11th of Jun, 2009

I ROMUALDA FILED COMPLAINT ON OTHER PERSON USING MY PERSONAL AUTHORIZED SS NO.