SSC REBILL / EVERY MONTH 14.95 IS Taken out of my account

1 Post Office Box720Raceland, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (985)537-9603

EVERY MONTH THIS COMPANY HAS TAKEN 14.95 OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THIS IS.AND IT'S MAKING ME VERY UPSET. WHAT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO GO INTO A PERSON'S ACCOUNT WITHOUT THEM KNOWING. AND TAKING A PERSONS MONI'MI'D APPRECIATE IF YOU FIND OUT WHO THIS IS ANDPUT MY MONEY MY ACCOUNT AND FIND OUT WHO THIS IS.I'M ANEPILEPTIC AND ONE BOTTLE OF MY MEDICATION COST'S ME $645.00 AND I'M ON A FIXED INCOME. EVERY MONTH THIS COMPANY IS GOING INTO MY ACCOUNT AND I DON'T LIKE IKT AT ALL!!!

Comments

• Ju
      24th of Jun, 2008
    SSC
    New York

I have had $9.95 debited from my bank account for the last 2 months and all the bank can tell me is that its coming from some bank in California. If anyone has information on this or knows how to get it stopped please advise!!!

• Ki
      19th of Aug, 2008
    Phone: 888-446-4070

tHIS COMPANY REPEATEDLY TOOK $14.95 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT FOR 3 MONTHS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THEY REFUSED TO REIMBURSE ME MY MONEY SO I HAD TO GET MY BANK TO BLOCK THE CHARGE. THEY SAY THEY ARE A CREDIT CARD BY THE NAME OF EXPRESS GOLD CARD BUT NEVER SAW A CARD COME IN THE MAIL.

SCAMMERS AND FRAUDS

• Le
      19th of Aug, 2008

Last month I wrote the company in Las Vegas Nevada stating I would like to have my money back they had been taking out of the bank since Jan 2008. I have not heard one word from them! I payed my bank $20.00 to put a stop payment on anymore of there attempts to STEAL from me.

• Je
      28th of Aug, 2008
    5190 e burnett st
    California
    Phone: 5623426078

I have noticed for mos now there has been some automatic debit made into our checking account, it has caused many overdrafts fees and a lot of money! I need to be reimbursed right away!

• St
      1st of Sep, 2008
    Kansas

I too am having 9.95 debited from my checking account each month. (Bank of the West) My bank is unable to help. I can find no valid phone number or address for SCC REBILL. I plan on contacting the US Attorney General's office. Don't know if that will help either!!!

WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO STOP THESE PEOPLE!?!?!

• Me
      15th of Sep, 2008

I am claiming the unauthorized debits that did the SSC Rebill Rebill in my account on 7/11/2008 by $9.95, on 8/11/2008 by $9.95, and 9/11/2008 by $9.95 I want to returned theses amount to my account and unsubcribe me ID 9002543729 080811 web Misc 706735 and send me the confirmation of the unsubcrition to Mercedessanz@aol.com