SSC REBILL / TAKING MONEY OUT MY BANK ACCOUNT

FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN TAKING OUT $14.95 EVERY TWO WEEKS FOR I DONT KNOW.......

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2008

I have been having 14.95 taken from my checking account jan14th and feb12 that made my account nsf i think there should be something done about this and my fees returned to my account hopefully they can stop ripping people off that work hard for there money, or on disability, its just wrong taking from people. Its stealing and something should be done.

• Fa
      25th of Feb, 2008

I agree with the comment above and they have been taking money out of my account for 14.95 as of today 2-25-08 and now I have a penalty to pay to with my bank. I just don't want them going into my account anymore!!!

• Da
      28th of Feb, 2008

call customer service 888-446-4070 ssc is a catalog oredr compamy i to was having money taking out of my acc. but after a long time of finding out what it was and how to get ahold of them i finally did and thay refunded my money back.if this helps you

• Lo
      14th of Mar, 2008

I have tried to phone, write and fax this company to no avail.
    They are taking 9.95 a month from my checking account for a service that I do not use.
    How do I get them to stop this?
    Sincerely,
    Lois Metts

18th of Mar, 2008

This is a very tricky legal scam where SSC Rebill hides the name of the Express Gold Card Company. They have been taking 9.95 out of my account for over a year. I tried to get my bank to stop it and there was never an 800 number to call so thanks for the information. They promised to refund my last 3 payments. I am considering taking them to small claims court for the rest. At the very least I am reporting Express Gold Card to the Attorney General of their state and the BBB.

• Ly
      23rd of Apr, 2008

I totally agree on march14th andApril 14thth 14.95 was taken out of my checking account. An d i'm an epilleptic. I think it's wrong for a company for which you do not know who this is takikng money out of your checkiing account.Especially if you are diabled and can't afford to know who this is and your medication is very expensive like my medicine is. This is a very tricky scam . And a company like this should be reported to thr BBB. for taking hard working and disabled people like you and myself.

4th of Jun, 2008

I have been getting phone calls from other consumers about money taking out of their accounts. back in nov. 07 thru march 08, SSC REBILL WAS TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I FILLED OUT A COMPLAINT SURVEY AND I PUT IN THE WRONG INFO, NOW EVERYONE IS CALLING ME THINKING IM SSC REBILL. PLEASE STOP CALLING ME. IM ALSO A VIICTIM. YOU NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT ONLINE APPLICATIONS YOU SIGNED UP FOR AND SEE IF SSC REBILL WAS THRU ONE OF THEM. MINE WAS EXSPESS GOLD CARD. SOUND FAMIIIAR? IF NOT YOUR BEST BET IS TO CHANGE YOUR BANK ACC. I HAD TOO!!!

• Da
      17th of Jul, 2008

Ok, here we go. Found out that the telephone number 888.446.4070 goes to SSC Rebill. Tried to locate their address, however was unsuccessful. They work for EXPRESS GOLD CARD in regards to Pay Day loans. The address given was 505 East Windmill Lane, Suite 1D-201, Las Vagas, NV 89123.

As I stated, I tried to get the address for SSC Rebill but they refused. My suggession, if you had money removed from your bank without your permission,

1) File a complaint with the Attorney General office in Nevada. When you do reference SSC and explain to them that they refused to give their address. Just make sure you give their telephone number; then

2) Start calling them. If you have a number block on your phone so that they can not see your number then do so, pay backs are fun