SSC REBILL / TAKING $14.94 OUT OF BANK ACC

1 512 e. pershing pl.Bristow, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 918-367-5729

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY BEFORE. BUT I NOTICED MONEY TAKEN OUT EVERY MTH AROUND THE SAME TIME. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An

Comments

• Wi
      5th of Mar, 2008

Taking $14.95 out of my checking account. Who are these people... Plz advise smb!

• Ji
      27th of Mar, 2008

I had 14.95 taken out of my bank account and I did not authorize it. Beware all!

9th of Apr, 2008

I agree and I contacted this company and told them to stop taking the $14.95 from my account. It has not stopped.

• Tr
      13th of May, 2008

IHAVE CONTINUALLY HAD $9.95 PER MONTH TAKEN OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT, THE BIGGER PROBLEM IS THAT THE BANK CAN'T TELL ME ANYTHING. THEY GAVE ME A PHONE NUMBER BUT IT DOESN'T WORK.

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFORMATION THAT ANYONE HAS THATCAN HELP ME PUT A STOP TO THESE CHARGES. THEY HAVE NOW TAKEN $100.00 OR MORE OVER THE PAST SEVERAL MONTHS.

• St
      31st of May, 2008

I also have had $10.95 taken out of my checking acc. w/o authorization for the last 4 months about the same time every month. Urge you all to close your checking accounts asap! Also do not allow automatic deductions with a voided check.

4th of Jun, 2008

This IS ANDREA TOLON FROM BRISTOW, OK PLEASE STOP CALLING ME ABOUT SSC REBILL. I TOO WAS SCAMMED BY THEM THRU GOLD CARD EXSPESS FOR 14.95. I CAME TO THIS WEBSITE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE COMPANY AND ACCIDENTLY PUT MY INFO IN THE COMPANY NAME AREA. SO PLEASE STOP CALLING MY HOUSE. I AM NOT SSC REBILL.

THANKS, ANDREA
    BRISTOW, OK

• Ra
      14th of Jun, 2008

I too am getting taken. Here is the number I got from my bank. Not sure if it works. 888-446-4070 for Express Gold Card.

Hope this helps!!!

• De
      17th of Jun, 2008

to whom may concern,
    i did not authorize you to take money out of account ..
    please return it as soon possible thank you ...

• Ni
      20th of Jun, 2008

I am a victim of this ssc rebill, I have been to talk to my bank because of this they can't tell where it came from, I have to close my account because of this I think all of us should get together and put this company to court.

• Le
      1st of Aug, 2008

SSC rebill has been taking 9.95 out of my bank account and I don't know what it is for or how to get ahold of them

• Le
      1st of Aug, 2008

I just called1-888-446-4070 to see about getting my money back from SSC REBILL and was told they could not do anything and they don't have a phone number for me to call for a refund TALK ABOUT A SCAM

• Cl
      14th of Aug, 2008

I HAVE CONTINUALLY HAD $9.95 PER MONTH TAKEN OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY BEFORE. BUT I NOTICED MONEY TAKEN OUT EVERY MTH AROUND THE SAME TIME. PLEASE HELP!!!

• Fr
      19th of Aug, 2008

I get 9.95 taken from my account by the same company as well, I am going to try to have the transactions blocked by my bank which is Bank of America. I will post the results of my actions...

• Fr
      19th of Aug, 2008

So far so good, they can only recover funds from the past 60 days but will block all future transactions. Waiting on an affidavit by mail for me to sign and return. I did it all online through their chat system in about 10 minutes. I'm not advertising for my bank or anything but so far so good...

• Je
      22nd of Aug, 2008

I too just found out that I have had 9.95 taken out of my account since Nov without authorization. Because it was an account I seldom use, I wasn't aware and I too can only recovery the last 60 days. Searching I saw something about paypal - singapore and wonder if anybody being ripped off has used paypal and if this could be a connection..

• Jv
      31st of Dec, 2009

I was just notified by my bank that this rebill crap was happening to me. It has been happening for over a year which is mostly my fault for not checking. They have been taking money out sometimes twice a month