SS ConsultantnetFraud H1B Indian Consulting Firm!

H Review updated:

Hello friends

Be extremely cautious while looking for consulting firms to sponsor h1b visa and transfer h1. This company is absoultely fraud and managed by the most unethical and cunning bunch of people who can ever come across. He talks about ethics and honesty and is far away from it. They will never keep up commitments, mint money for each and every reason, be it sponsoring or at any stage of your petition. I dirtied my hand and god save you all. I know its very difficult to resist getting h1b filed through these kinds of consulting firms but ss consultant net will burn your fingers like mine. Stay miles away from this guy called meghnath chavva. He is a liar in toto and big fraud.

Sep 12, 2009

Can you tell us the details of your experience? Thanks for advice.

• W
      Sep 14, 2009

can u tell me the waht happen with u?

thanks

• F
      Dec 28, 2009

You should write a FULL review of your experience with this consulting firm in detail so others can learn from it.

Basically there are lot of new fradulent consulting companies posting fake jobs all over the job boards to scam unsuspecting desperate job seekers. These firms are registered thru a PO Box with a internet phone number while the real crooks operating from So. India from places like Bangalore, Madras, Culcutta, etc. These are former IT consultants that used to work here and went back to india after their visas expired. so they run these scams now.

Things to watchout for:
    - They will post fake jobs in locations other then their home areas. Never trust anyone
    calling you for a job in NY while they are registered in atlanta etc..
    - Be very cautious if they speak with a heavy indian accent and do not answer the calls.
    - Always check up on the website and the recruiter to see if its not a PO Box operated
    business.
    - Do not send a resume to anyone that does have their full name, address, and ph number
    on the job posting.
    - Never send your resume with personal info unless you can verify the legitimacy of the
    Co.
    - Most of the time your resume will never reach the hiring managers because the jobs do
    not exist, however it will be used to obtain duplicate id's to conduct fraud

Dec 29, 2009

Hi,

he even gave me the appointment latter send to my address through courier and was asking me money its very hard to find out the geniun employer.

• D
      Jan 11, 2010

Hi Guys,
    It has happened to me as well, there's this fraudulent company called Ipelion which duped me of money. The person named Manish Lohiya is one of those who has been involved in these dubious activities for conning people. Be aware

Oct 12, 2010

Meghnath chavva is a big cheater, his company took tons of money from me and not even paying me my salary

Oct 12, 2010

Don't trust their sweet words, once u start mending money from them, they start showing their real colors

Nov 17, 2010

they dont pay salaries, and eat away all your hard earned money, dont go for these guys! They are crooks, S.S.Consultantnet is most horrible experience of my lifetime

Nov 17, 2010

meghnath chavva is a sickall individual. He does not know what he talks about, he cannot even speak english.

Jan 13, 2012

very fraud and horrible company..never file H1 with these people..

Feb 17, 2012

Infinity tech Group Inc. 292 Main Street Suite # 6. Hackensack NJ 07601 is another fraud company who don't pay on time., ...beware of the employees...They also file fake H1b petitions submitting fake degree certificates and fake payrolls too...will get employees in trouble soon...

Feb 18, 2013

I had one friend who got cheated similar way they took 5000 dollars and told him its security deposit and will get back his money once he reaches usa..
    Or if visa gets rejected he will get back his money..

His visa got rejected but now company is not replying

What can he do now..

Feb 18, 2013

R tech us. ... Www.r-tech.us. could please any body tell shirmila vassan or kala ramasamy is still alive... They are fruad R-Tech USA michigan is fruad ... I am not they should be blacklisted

• L
      May 06, 2013

does anyone know anything about Precision Technology based in Jersey? It seems none of these tech Indian consultancy are legitimate. I've signed a contract already with them but i have the original. also i have started "training yet". i have 7 decline to decline.

• A
      Nov 05, 2014

Hi All can anybody please tell me genuineness of Logic Planet, they are asking for 5000 dollar to sponsor you, But they will not give you any thing in writing they will provide you LCA and offer letter after you deposit the money, But on the INTERNET i saw they had good reputation and employees.

Dec 31, 2014

I have similar case with Sanvy Systems Inc 2189 Cleveland Street Suite # 251, they took 3000 dollars. My H1B visa got denied now they are not going to return any amount.

• V
      Mar 20, 2015

Urooj Corporation is completely fraud.They asked me to pay 3500 dollars.I paid 2100 dollars.Then they gave a employment letter stating my salary is 60K/anum.Then they asked me to sign a contract saying that for 3 years I should work for them with minimum wage and my billable wage to the clients will be paid at the end of the year as bonus.That is upto 70% of the billable will be paid after one year.But the contract clearly states the bonus program can be cancelled any time by the Organization leaving me with only the minimum wage.I didn't want to file h1 with such a fraud company and I asked them to return my money and not to file H1 that year.They agreed that they will not file H1 but they will return only 1100 dollars.I asked them about the 1000 dollars and they said they have given it to the attorney.I asked the name of the attorney and the details but they do not have any details of the so called attorney.

• X
      Aug 03, 2016

I need help, Ardent technologies inc is provided H1b for me and got visa.In march2016 I travelled to USA, in the port of entry officers called
    to employer but employer is not responded then port of entry officers
    told
    to me go back to India then I came back to India. Once I reached India I
    called to employer(Vas appalaneni-[protected]) he told me don't call
    me
    because us immigration people are tracking my number and he suggested we
    have branch in Hyderabad. I asked to Vas appalaneni before H1b
    processing
    you told me don't have any branches in India then again he told me I
    don't
    have time to talk to you plz call to Srinivas jasti([protected])from
    USA
    and Ancha Subbarao(91-[protected])from India.I called to srinivas jasti
    he
    told me pay the money so that we can help you otherwise we can't help
    and
    also if you have any queries call to India person(Ancha Subbarao). I
    called
    to ancha Subbarao he told me when your paying the money? then I given
    answer why I have to pay the money and also you people are taken
    interview
    and provided offer letter then I resigned my current job and travelled
    to
    USA now I lost of my current job, now your demanding money, again he
    threatening if your not pay the money we are not helping . and also what
    ever employer provided projects those are also not running.

I am requesting to you please take action against ARDENT TECHNOLOGIES
    INC
    and also Jasti srinivas rao([protected]), Ancha
    subbarao([protected]), Vas appalaneni. In below am providing USA address
    and India address.

USA address: Ardent technologies inc, 6234 Far hills ave, Dayton,
    OH-45459, Us. PH: [protected].

India address: Ardent technologies, Plot-286, Hafeezpet,
    Hyderabad-50049.

• R
      Oct 06, 2016

He was deported because he traveled with insufficient documents and now he is using social media to abuse the company.

• M
      Oct 08, 2016

I am not abuse the company.I asked them to get the papers ready and also book the flight tickets. They told me that the papers were given to me during my H1B interview were good for travel and didn't have any changes in the documentation. and also this consultancy is given project(City of Mineapolis project) is terminated and given LCA agrement also fraud.But given documents to me that project is upto 2017-JAN is there. the port of entry told me your employer(Ardent Technologies Inc)given project terminated Date: 1/11/2016. Friends don't believe this stupid and cheated Ardent Technologies Inc

BELOW IS THE PROOF City of Mineapolis project Contract termination with Ardent Technologies, contract C-38083
    Request for Committee Action
    To: Ways & Means Date: 1/11/2016
    From: Information Technology
    Prepared by: Barb Malinski
    Presented by: Otto Doll, Chief Information Officer
    File type: Receive & File Subcategory: Contracts & Agreements
    Subject: Contract termination with Ardent Technologies, contract C-38083
    Description: Authorize the termination of the Ardent Technologies, Inc. contract, C-38083, for Breach of Deliverables, as stated in the contract.

This consultancy having branch in INDIA.

I am requesting to you please take action against ARDENT TECHNOLOGIES INC and also Jasti srinivas rao([protected]), Ancha
    subbarao([protected]), Vas appalaneni. In below am providing Ardent USA address, Jasti srinivas address and Ardent India address.

Jasti srinivas address:
    10528 Wallingsford cir,
    Dayton, OH [protected].

USA address: Ardent technologies inc, 6234 Far hills ave, Dayton,
    OH-45459, Us. PH: [protected].

India address: Ardent technologies, Plot-286, Hafeezpet, Hyderabad-50049.
    Ph : [protected].