SRSR.co.in / Terrible experience

1 India Review updated:

I joined in srsr on 14.1.2008 by remitting an amount of Rs.1800.00 for form filling work. They did suddenly respond to my every inquiry before I joined them. After I joined them they did not reply to me. I send a series of reminders to them. At last they sent 10 nos. of data to me for the work which amount to Rs.20.00 only. When I asked about them they threatened me. However, I didn't took their work. After that I could understand that they doing the same to others also. I found a similar complaint in the net later.

I understand that this is a fraud site. There is every possibility to get more complaints about www.srsr.co.in.

Pa

Comments

• Ra
      20th of Aug, 2008

I too got cheated by this bloody ###!!! i paid them rs.1800 1 week back.Before joining they replied t all my queries and with lot of respect.BUt after joining he sent me some 100 click paste jobs worth rs.20.When i asked him abt the rest of the work and instructions no reply came.Initially i thot there must have been some network problem.But after 3days of mailing him withot any reply i understood it was a well designed scam!!

The best thing we can do is to intimate everyone in all blogs, mails, websites.So that wenever anyone searches for homejobs the first scam to appear shud be srsr.co.in.And we can also intimate the HINDU newspaper about this scam and tell them not to publish their advertisement.When large number of people sign and post a complaint they r bound to take action.And the next time they approach the newspaper office for their ads, its even possible to catch them with prior complaint to police(cyber crime).

IF U DO HAVE A COPY OF THE DEPOSIT SLIP OR D.D THEN WE CAN WITH SOME HELP MAKE COMPLAINT TO THE CYBER CRIME DEPARTMENT.OFCOURSE I DO HAVE A COPY OF MY DEPOSIT SLIP.IF ANYONE NEEDS I CAN SEND.

• Pr
      28th of Aug, 2008
    SRSR.co. - No acknowledgment for the application fee paid
    SRSR.co.
    India
    www.srsr.co.in

As per their advt in the Hindu, I have visited their website and applied for Simple Data Typing Work at home. I have sent my application along with enclosures like, ration card copy, photo and payment of Rs.1, 800/- remitted at Axis bank at their account etc. But till date I have not received any acknowledgment or receipt of having received my application along with enclosures including my deposit amount.

• Ks
      12th of Sep, 2008

The Hindu paper also responsibiltiy how they give ad continuously. Dont they know that they are fraud?

• Vi
      11th of Oct, 2008

Dear ram i am agree with.why this company froud in last3 years but shame thid guias any people join in company

• Pu
      19th of Oct, 2008

I too had paid Rs-1800. Got cheated. I have the receipts of amount deposit. Is it possible to track the cheat?
    Regards
    Purushotham

• Yo
      19th of Oct, 2008

I have all joind this company for their plan F for sending emails & earn money. I had deposited rs. 1800/- in their axis bank. but neither recd. any work nor my money.

Can anyone pls let me know what if we can take any legal action. I have scan copy of deposit slip as well as hard copy.

Thanks !
    Yogesh

• Aj
      15th of Nov, 2008

Hey even i too got cheated by the srsr.co.in as i applied to that frauds in 2007 for the data typing job by paying 2000/- and they gave only 2 files in 10 days for typing and after that they even stopped that ...
    Any body know the hindu newspaper officials kindly ask them not to print their ads for others to get cheated...

• Ek
      26th of Jul, 2009

I too been cheated by this online fraud. Government should taken some serious steps to prevent from these kind of fraud.