Sri Sainath Garderns, Rudraram / No fruther Development

1 India Review updated:

We had purchased couple plots in Sri Sainath Gardens in Rudraram adjacent to Vijai Electricals from GRP Housing Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad. There is no further development on this land, we tried to contact the developers but no traces of them. Land Owners are requested to come together to form an association and discuss the further development on this land for taking positions of their plots. Owners who have valid documents such as sale deed and other link documents are requested to provide their contact details.
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL!!!

Kr
Apr 20, 2013

Comments

• Mo
      19th of Dec, 2014

Sri Sainath Garderns, Rudraram Complaints & Reviews - No fruther Development for plots
    I am M.Baig chiting GPR CHIT FUND My father was this chiting shart for Peralsis and so maney health problems and fits be started Owners who have valid documents such as sale deed and other link documents are requested to provide their contact details.my mobile number is 9949997006 my mail id is mogalmohammed@gmail.com

• Gn
      14th of Aug, 2017

Hi Baig shaab,
    I G N Rao worked in Sangareddy 2005, Purchased 2 flats in that layout, Just I called u also, we will meet if necessary, my other contact 9440478049.

• Dv
      16th of Apr, 2018

We too are also holing plot no 2039 and still the Encumbarance certificate shows the land on our name and we have the valid documents.

Please let me know if there is any chance of forming a association

DVS RAJU - 9848087077 [Only wattsapp or message]

11th of Sep, 2018

We also have 6 plots in the area and we(me and my brother) would like to willingly provide qur complete support for the betterment of the area.

• Ra
      25th of Sep, 2018

@Chengalva Kumar hi, 9642161286, pls ping me watsapp im also victim of gpr rudram venture.

22nd of Sep, 2018

Hi friends,
    We too have about 15 plots in that layout. We will extend all support for solving the issues.
    R.Chidananda Reddy, KPHB Colony, Hyd
    94414 56462

• Ga
      11th of Nov, 2018

Hi All,

We too have plot in that venture, we will support to solve the issue.
    K. Gavaskar, Gajularamaram, Hyd. 9581111442