Sreeleathers / Poor service in warranty period

1 India Review updated:

I bought two pair of shoes on 02-04-2006 from sreeleathers (Cannought place, New Delhi) and within a month time both shoes were got damaged (in one paid stitching came out and in other upper leather got crushed) both paid of shoes were taken for repair on 03-06-2007 vide memo no. 1661 & 1662 after repeated personal visits and long arguments with their executive. The due date for delivery threw courier of both paid of shoes was 20-06-2007 but only one pair has been given after personal visit on 24-06-2007 and delivery status of other pair is not traceable yet.

Even after paying amount equivalent to branded shoes, poor quality has been served and I have been harassed to get my shoes replaced or repaired.

Comments

• Sk
      12th of Jul, 2007

I went to Lindsay Street, Kolkata Sereeleathers. I have bought 2 purses and a shoe of total sum of Rs 362.00. I have given Rs.370.00 to one of the sales boy working there. Then he returned me 2 pens of worst quality in place of Rs 3.00 & also gave me Rs 5.oo coin. I think those pens may cost maxc of Re. 1 or totally free of cost. This is not expected from such a company.

• Sr
      17th of Jan, 2008

Please call me on +919830106540

With regards
    H.S.Chatterjee
    Sr. General Manager

10th of Jul, 2008

Sreeleathers has lost its credibility as quality shoe maker and specially where complaints regarding shoes are concerned. I am still suffering from its bad service quality. I have purchased a pair of 01.06.08 and i gave it for repairing on 22.06.08 due to discoloration of the leather. They promised me to get it repaired by 01.07.08 but when i went to collect the same on 06.07.08 they returned the shoe without repairing and then when i insisted they accepted it again and i was told that they will call me when it is repaired. I am still waiting for their call. I am thinking of taking them to court of law and demand compensation.

• Hi
      13th of Oct, 2009

I bought two pair of shoes (Description: 74609 of Rs.599/-)on 02-06-2009 from sreeleathers (Stockist: Rony Sreeleathers, 23, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Basu Market, Garia, Kolkata - 700 084)and within a month time both shoes were got damaged (in one paid stitching came out and in other upper leather got crushed) No importance is receipt from your stockist. Tell me what will I do with this damaged shoes.
    Is it true that your company opens our mail & go through this letter or it takes place in your Use Me Box.

Thanks.

Yours truly
    Hiran Chandra Naskar

eMail id: hiran@odcindia.com

Mobile: 9330848128

• Al
      24th of Dec, 2010

I AGREE WITH YOU I ALSO PURCHASE A PAIR OF SHOES FROM SREE LEATHER CANNAUGHT PLACE NEW DELHI, WHEN THE SAME DAY
    I GO TO CHANGE ONLY LOWER NO. OF THAT SHOES THEY REFUSED AND SAID THAT IT IS NOT AVAILABLE AFTER THAT 15 DAYS I FOLLOW THEM BUT THEY SAID NOT AVAILABLE AND WHEN GO PERSONALLY THEIR MANAGER (LOOKS LIKE DRUG ADDICT) MR.MAANUSH, BEHAVE VERY BADLY AND SAID I DON'T KNOW WHEN IT COMES WHETHER 1 YEAR 2 YEAR ETC. IT IS VERY BAD AND SHAME FULL FOR THESE [censor] PEOPLES OF SREE LEATHER, THEY SHOULD START ROBBERY IN THE PLACE OF LEATHER BUSINESS. I STRICTLLY RECOMEND THAT GO TO YOUR NEXT DOOR SMALL SHOP AND PURCHSE GOODS BUT DON'T GO SREELEATHER. ALANKAR GUPTA, MOBILE - 9990815435

• Vi
      8th of Jun, 2015

Sree leathers chennai is the worst place to buy shoes, these people dont have proper customer service.