Sray and Wash / Doesn't work

I purchased Spray and Wash (now with Resolve!) for $4.49 recently. Confident (misguidedly)in thecompany and product, I did not save the receipt.

Tonight I used it for the first time, on some lightly soiled briefs, and some rrecent tomato sauce stains on cotton towels. I followed the bottle instructions to the letter, and washed them in a white/colors cycle with Arms and Hammer (regular) laundry detergent.

The Spray and Wash (now with Resolve!) had NO PERCEPTIBLE EFFECT on either stain - it not only did not eliminate it; it didn't even mitigate it!

I, as you can tell, am very angry at what appears to be (hopefully) a defective product which slipped by or (realistically) an outright scam and blatant consumer deception.

Ja

Comments

• Ka
      4th of Feb, 2011

If you are ready for the laundry detergent and prespot that you will use for the rest of your life, then you are ready to check out this website www.livetotalwellness.com/lifechange. I would love to introduce you to products that are chemical free, a better deal for your dollar and work better than any product you will find in the stores. It is worth checking out. I wouldn't use anything else.