Square Squareup / Theft
Square is holding over 35 thousand dollars on our Company account, they say for 90 days. Who knows if we will EVER get it.
There have been 70 complaints file with the San Francisco BBB alone in the past 12 months.
YES, use this company if you can AFFORD to HAVE YOUR FUNDS HELD INDEFINITELY AT THEIR WHIM.
They just assume this is O.K. No problem, we don’t need the 35k that we worked so hard for to pay our bills. PLEASE! I have heard from MANY customers who have experienced the same thing.
If you are reading this, chances are you too have had a problem. Report them to the Following: States Attorney General in California AND your own State (do both), and the BBB.
They need to be STOPPED!
More Square Squareup Complaints & Reviews
- Squareup.com - POOR customer service/scam 
- Squareup.com - Long hold on my money & no customer support 
- Squareup.com - Credit card transaction 
- Squareup - stealing my money 
- Square Up - No customer support or user manual 
- Square - jay s moving
- Square, Inc. - The Criminal and Fraudulent Empire of Square, Inc. Merchant Services 
- Square - bad company
- Square, Inc. - San Francisco District Attorney Actively Covering Up For Ross Nadel and Square, Inc.
- Square - scam, thieves, do not use square.