spyware-store13.com / fraud

1 122-126 Tooley street, London, SE1 2TULondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: Tel. +44.124.2523493

antivirus xp pro scam - led back to this company in LOndon- it is a scam!!

google this antivirus xp pro for details

Comments

• Le
      17th of Sep, 2008

This virus hit my computer like a ton of bricks! I was able to recover my data, however I had to restore my entire system. When it hit this convienient little window poped up and offered software for $34.99usd. Do Not Buy! They ran my account for $92.99usd. I would really like to find out who these guys (Loser's) are. Does anybody know if there is way to get your money back? Just hoping for a miricle.

• Bi
      18th of Sep, 2008

We have same problem.
    Will pay them a 'little visit; pick em up by the feet and see what drops out.

• Cr
      20th of Sep, 2008

The same thing happened to me virus hit my computer i agreed to pay $39.99usd they then took $141usd from my bank account and computer was no better.

• De
      26th of Sep, 2008

i was hit also only backed out when they wanted to charge my acct and they still chgd me 77.90usd. went to bank and am disputing this chg with them I guess that is all you can do.

28th of Sep, 2008

they also got me on the date of 09/10/2008 hit me for 82.60 i tried calling the number thats above for the office and its no longer in service so they moved on to scam others